-Magnaflow cb
-manual
-WOT box

Uni car hits it first.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Tutti57

Ready to race!
Damn close. Power in different ranges it looks like.

djunited

Ready to race!
Damn close. Power in different ranges it looks like.

i have 2 runs from that same night of the upsolute gti running a stage 2 apr gti tuned by eurocode, but it's no fun. apr gti got dusted.

djunited

Ready to race!

Robert aoun

Ready to race!
The eurocode apr had a boost leak that night thats why it was overpassed by the other stage 2 .We will race again soon with a video similar to the uni one

djunited

Ready to race!
The eurocode apr had a boost leak that night thats why it was overpassed by the other stage 2 .We will race again soon with a video similar to the uni one

Where was it leaking from? Let me know when you are ready.

Vins25

Dump Valve 7000RPM
Car(s)
Golf 5 GTI

Robert , the only way you are gonna win a race against UPsolute , it's by switching to UPsolute. Don't waste your time

Tutti57

Ready to race!
Why do people race with boost leaks?

Vins25

Dump Valve 7000RPM
Car(s)
Golf 5 GTI
Why do people race with boost leaks?

Thank you Dude! Well this is the typical answer we are getting these days when a car I beaten by a competitor. Racing with a leak is not only SUPER BAD for the car and its internals but as well Bad for the driver , who will more or less , loose , and the real potential of his car will not be known.

The problem that we are facing these days is that , out of the box remaps do not perform as well as carefully calculated custom ones.

Why? It is simply because an out of the box remap does not take into consideration the multiple factors a car is put in to. Meaning , an out of the box map cannot take into consideration that the fueling in a certain country is bad(our case in Lebanon). Or problems related to climate that may affect our car's performance and other problems related to the geographical position of this country.

Why is UPsolute very successful with these cars and especially in Lebanon?

It is simply because , we took the time to refine our remaps. The version I am running right now is a Version 6!It took us a lot of time , to take into consideration everything!

That's why APR will never stand a chance here.

Either way , please fix your car and contact MK666 GTI...

darkorb

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit
^ It makes complete sense a custom tune will make more power then a out of the box generic tune for millions of different cars under different circumstances.

Robert aoun

Ready to race!
Winning or loosing is not my point im an upsolute fan and everybody knows that but a stage 2 loosing by that distance vs a stage 2 is not normal...im taking the car to vicken soon to chexk the problem is that the previous mechanical heard the strange whistling and siireeen noise I have at. 2 k rpm but couldnt find the problem hope vicken will fix it