GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Upgrades needed for gtx3076r

firas1981

Ready to race!
good day guys
please i need a professional advice on mods needed for gtx 3076r

i got the current mods already installed ( im currently running ko4 turbo )

1. Eurojet 3" downpipe
2. Eisenmann quad exhaust
3. s3 injectors
4. big intercooler ( identical to APR )
5. Dv relocation kit
6. rs4 rfv
7. 3 bar map sensor
8. upgrade IE rods

i got 2007 FSI equipped with dsg clutch

i will be using DM tuning

advice guys

cheers

Goingnowherefast

Go Kart Champion
Why a GTX3076R? Just wondering why you want that over say a GT3071R.

I'm assuming you have a upgraded HPFP that you didn't list. Otherwise it looks good to get going. Grab a manifold and figure out whether you want external wastegate or internal.

firas1981

Ready to race!
Why a GTX3076R? Just wondering why you want that over say a GT3071R.

I'm assuming you have a upgraded HPFP that you didn't list. Otherwise it looks good to get going. Grab a manifold and figure out whether you want external wastegate or internal.

yes sorry forget to mention the HPFP. its upgraded for sure. i want the gtx3076r because i have been told it holds better power then the 3071r at redline ( high rpms)

whats the difference between internatl or external waste gate? and regarding manifold which one you would suggest

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
good day guys
please i need a professional advice on mods needed for gtx 3076r

i got the current mods already installed ( im currently running ko4 turbo )

1. Eurojet 3" downpipe
2. Eisenmann quad exhaust
3. s3 injectors
4. big intercooler ( identical to APR )
5. Dv relocation kit
6. rs4 rfv
7. 3 bar map sensor
8. upgrade IE rods

i got 2007 FSI equipped with dsg clutch

i will be using DM tuning

advice guys

cheers

Hopefully you haven't purchased the turbo yet. I think that particular model was considered to be a dud. They found the 30r turbine to be maxed out on the 71mm wheel it could not keep up with the 76mm wheel, mis match.

You will get better performance out of the GTX3071r. If you want to go with the bigger 76mm wheel you should go with the GTX3576r rather than the GTX3076r.

Just my opinion.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
yes sorry forget to mention the HPFP. its upgraded for sure. i want the gtx3076r because i have been told it holds better power then the 3071r at redline ( high rpms)

whats the difference between internatl or external waste gate? and regarding manifold which one you would suggest

Read the short article on the new GTX turbos LINK

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
Without rods you will not be able to run a very aggressive tune.

Goingnowherefast

Go Kart Champion
Well I think we need to figure out what power level you are aiming for. That will shed more light on what you need as far as turbo/wastegate options

firas1981

Ready to race!
Well I think we need to figure out what power level you are aiming for. That will shed more light on what you need as far as turbo/wastegate options

The safest i can get on 2.0 fsi engine with upgraded rods :) . Please check up for the other upgraded parts i already have it installed so you can help me out better