GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Upgraded DMF; LUK vs Sachs

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
I am thinking about getting a SRE clutch, it looks like there are two part numbers that appear to be for different DMF.

I was wondering if there was any difference between the Sachs and LUK flywheel. It looks like VW changed over to the Sachs during the Golf R production, not sure if this was a mfg change or an upgrade due to a problem.

Available DMF part #'s:
06F105266AC - LUK MK5 GTI
06F105266AG - LUK MK6 R

06F105266AH - Sachs MK6 R

Last edited:
Car(s)
Subaru
i know i mentioned it in a pm but while looking into reviews of the sre clutch i came across this so i figured id answer for others that might have this question.

i was told from hstuning that the golf r dmf can take more abuse and thats it. w/e that means to you or how they found that out. vw thought it was better to use that clutch though for a reason. it wont hold any better than a luk or vise versa i dont believe. thats how i took it anyways.

gtimerida

I am thinking about getting a SRE clutch, it looks like there are two part numbers that appear to be for different DMF.

I was wondering if there was any difference between the Sachs and LUK flywheel. It looks like VW changed over to the Sachs during the Golf R production, not sure if this was a mfg change or an upgrade due to a problem.

Available DMF part #'s:
06F105266AG - LUK MK6 R

06F105266AH - Sachs MK6 R

i have the same question , i dont know wich one order , 2008 gti mkv tfsi

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion