GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ultimate car detailing on Fifth Gear

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
The latest episode of Fifth Gear has a segment on a chap in the UK who does detailing to the rich and famous. Supposedly he can charge up to £5000 for his top of the line detail. The segment had him detailing a Maserati MC12 and going thru all the steps he uses (like an ultrasound depth guage to measure paint thickness before polishing) and finishing with a coat of Zymol Royale Estate Glaze worth £6000 per tub...

Pretty amazing stuff..

For those outside of the UK, this episode of Fifth Gear is now screening on channel BT...

www.finalgear.com

KaynE

FIA World Rally Car Champion
haha... I watched the whole episode.
That is one expensive car wash I tell you.
Love that new STI.

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
Mate of mine just took delivery of a new 06 WRX. Black with gold wheels and STi spoiler... Pretty nice.. Bit too boy-racer for my liking...

seltay24

Final detail
Car(s)
volvo
Final detail

Hello everyone I'm a newbie here from Pittsburgh. My thread is all about car detailing. The Final Detail is home to the most innovative automotive detailing products on the market today. All of our car care products have been specially formulated by car buffs for car buffs. You'll be amazed how easy it is to enhance your car's shine using our Final Detail Instant Spray Wax, Wheel Cleaners and Tire Dressings that will make your wheels and tires sparkle. We have also put together a special Auto Detailing Kit that contains everything you need for professionally detailing a car yourself. Just try any one of our products, and we'll let the shine speak for itself!