GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ukraine: WAR Huh - What Is It Good For Absorootly Nothing

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I see the US taxpayers are sending another $3 billion, at what point do we own that country?
So you're mad about the cost savings of us not having to directly engage in another war? That doesn't make much sense to me.

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
So you're mad about the cost savings of us not having to directly engage in another war? That doesn't make much sense to me.
This. Even if Ukraine eventually looses outright, we're getting incredible value for every dollar spent in Ukraine in hurting the Russians.

cb1111

1661737243219.png

Putin's Call for More Troops Shows Russia 'in Trouble' in Ukraine: Hertling (msn.com)

Russia Pulls Its 'Syrian' S-300 SAM Battery, Ships It To Black Sea (msn.com)

Ukraine: Furious Putin fires 6 of his generals for tactical failure - invasion stalls (msn.com)

Britain sends underwater drones to clear Ukrainian grain exports of mines (msn.com)

Russian proxy leader in Ukraine’s eastern Donetsk region calls for North Korea ties (msn.com)

Ukraine War Gives North Korea Reasons to Draw Closer to Russia (msn.com)

Ukrainians get iodine tablets on nuclear fears | Watch (msn.com)

In Germany, the stuttering bid to jumpstart coal plants (msn.com)

Germany's north-south divide flares up over energy crisis (msn.com)

Economist sounds alarm on green energy as Americans struggle with costs: 'Europe is telling us a big story' (msn.com)

Johnson warns of «very tough» months ahead, blames Putin for energy crisis (msn.com)

Even the Swiss are getting in on the action Swiss group to launch petition to rethink nuclear power plans (msn.com)

Russia-Ukraine updates: Berlin will back Kyiv for 'as long as necessary' (msn.com)

American killed while fighting alongside Ukrainians in contested Donbas region (msn.com)

Moscow and Kiev confirm that radiation levels at the Zaporiyia nuclear power plant are normal (msn.com)

Russia, Ukraine trade claims of nuclear plant attacks (msn.com)

Ukraine on edge as shelling near Europe’s largest nuclear power plant continues | Watch (msn.com)

Volkswagen/Ukraine related Volkswagen is stockpiling windshields and brewers are bulk-buying beer bottles amid a looming European glass shortage, report says (msn.com)

Russia Moves to Reinforce Its Stalled Assault on Ukraine (msn.com)

Explosions Heard in Russian-Occupied City, Army Base Hit: Official (msn.com)

UK farm faces $17 million bill for natural gas as huge rises in energy costs threaten hundreds of thousands of jobs (msn.com)

'Slower burn.' Russia dodges economic collapse but the decline has started (msn.com)

Ukraine army demonstrates its German-made howitzer | Watch (msn.com)

NATO to increase its presence in the Arctic in response to Russian expansion (msn.com)

FBI says 'very likely' Russian official will defect and work with Western intelligence on Ukraine (msn.com)

Video Shows Russian Fighter With Ukrainian Skull, Says He'll Make a Goblet (msn.com)

'We have to kill them': Russian mercenary holds up skull while bragging about slaughtering Ukrainians (msn.com)

Ukrainian energy minister says "we were not far" from a nuclear disaster | Watch (msn.com)

Zelenski secretly meets with Ukrainian security top brass to assess the course of the war (msn.com)

U.S. Accelerating HIMARS Production to Help Ukraine: Pentagon Official (msn.com)

McFaul Lays Out Putin's Ukraine Failures: 'I Don't See Him Recovering' (msn.com)

McFaul: Russian group's manifesto after Darya Dugina killing presents 'new development' in war in Ukraine | Watch (msn.com)

Estonian government dismantling Soviet military monument near border as threat to public order (msn.com)

German state leader 'not wanted' in Ukraine after war remarks (msn.com)

cb1111

cb1111

1661907847508.png

Satellite images show holes in the roof of a building at the Ukrainian nuclear-power plant Russian troops have been using as a shield (msn.com)

How will the war in Ukraine end? (msn.com)

Ukraine says a new military push is underway and has broken through front-line Russian defenses in the south, possibly signaling the start of its long-awaited counteroffensive (msn.com)

Russian defense minister possibly sidelined: UK intel (msn.com)

Really? Russia forecasts drop in arms export revenue (defensenews.com)

Russian troops in a new combat unit meant to turn the tide in Ukraine keep getting drunk and harassing locals, nearby residents say (msn.com)

Ukrainian Soldiers Trade Tanks and Artillery on the Front Line (msn.com)

Ukraine Launches Counterattack to Russia in South, But Leaves World Guessing on Scale (msn.com)

Mikhail Gorbachev, last leader of the Soviet Union, dies at 91 (msn.com) A bit of Russian sanity died

Volunteer sniper embodies Ukraine’s versatile military (msn.com)

Lithuania completes construction of 550-kilometer fence covering the border with Belarus (msn.com)

Europe's Energy Crisis Is Going to Get Worse. The World Will Bear the Cost (msn.com)

US: Russia running into problems with Iran-made drones (msn.com)

Rival Chechen fighters take war to battlefields of Ukraine (msn.com)

Ukraine stays on offensive as Zelenskyy warns Russians to 'go home' in push to retake Kherson (msn.com)

Europe's close to hitting its natural gas storage goals for the winter — 2 months early, despite Russia's squeeze (msn.com)

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Russian oil execs are falling out of hospital windows now. Same happened to Dr.s that called out government lies on covid.

Moral of the story, don't stand by a window in a Russian hospital, though I don't think they had much choice.

cb1111

Russian oil execs are falling out of hospital windows now. Same happened to Dr.s that called out government lies on covid.

Moral of the story, don't stand by a window in a Russian hospital, though I don't think they had much choice.
Why? He did have the gall to disagree with Putin, so didn't he deserve it? I don't see what the issue is.

Where's that sarcasm emoji?

For those who haven't seen it

Lukoil Chairman Ravil Maganov dies after fall from hospital window, sources say (cnbc.com)