GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Turn signals help/input needed

Epyon

Car(s)
MkV .:R32 deep blue
Hello fellow citizens. Aight so over the weekend racing a brand new Wrx, through back roads, a hard hard right turn with throttle in full was made, causing the left projector to dim out, and beam back on...weird, has never happen before -I would like to know why!? Also now after this incident the turn signals are screwed up....a right will flash( R.R.R quick L. R R L). Sometimes just like hazards. And others just spazzing out its messy.. Any how definitely comp related. I believe, given I'm the "MK5 .:R" lover, not a tech. Some input would be great guys. Any info or DIY would be awesome! thanks for you time.

Epyon

Car(s)
MkV .:R32 deep blue
Anything would be helpful, if there is something that I can do without taking the car in would be a huge help. My schedule is f'n tight! Last thing I need is someone miss reading my signals and hitting my car....

LilRaverBoi

Optometrist Prime
I would start with disconnecting the battery for a few minutes, then reconnect and see if that changes anything. It might reset things and get you back in business. If not, you have something further going on. Have you tried running VAG-com to see if anything comes up?