Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
So a month ago I installed

Frankenturbo
Rs4 injectors
Rs4 prv
Eurojet intercooler
Forge dv
And all other associated parts necessary for install.

I haven't had time for logs. I am running eurodyne for tuning. So far I opened the base file for FrankenTurbo for my ecu and changed it so its setup for the rs4 injectors and I flashed it. Runs good. Ran like a raped ape at first pushing over 22psi an now its peaks at 21 an usually hits like 15-19. I expected it to be smokey when at WOT which is does but I was wondering if it should be so rich that it back fires when you lift off the throttle and push in the clutch. Even at low rpms between 1st to 4th. Any body got any ideas on things to tweak in the file before I end up driving like 6 hours to drop it off an get dyno tuned instead?

I also have a 3" eurojet turboback with cat

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Goingnowherefast

Go Kart Champion
Better rich then lean. Besides now you've got cool sounds that usually come with Evo's/STI's. I'm not too sure, any codes at all?

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
Lol, no codes. Its fun to drive I just don't wanna fuck up the cat not that I care about it. Its just slightly annoying driving it slow and it happening too.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Strieg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI BPY
I get slight pops/crackles when I let off while slowly cruising, around 2k rpms. But DSG. And in running a higher-than-normal fuel pressure.

k04 and stuff.