GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Treffen Der Hamster Pics

ShadowGLI

Sandy Vagina Rinser Outer
Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG
It was a fun event.. I took Best MKV Jetta (really not a competition) Some of my Pics.

The R GTI sounded SOOOO ballin... :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thats V10 is soooooo sexy. i'd hate to have to fill the tank up on that.

and yes, sunscreen is definately a plus.

ShadowGLI

Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG
Thats V10 is soooooo sexy. i'd hate to have to fill the tank up on that.

and yes, sunscreen is definately a plus.

That V10 is amazing.. the RS4 was bad ass too.. he had some little things done like a Euro Steering wheel that was only about 13" around but OEM Audi.. its some racing wheel.. so sexy..

I have to put up the engine and interior shots of the R GTI as well.. totally kick ass.. Carbon Fiber intercooler pipes and all..

Get-a Trek

Ready to race!
Car(s)
1997 Jetta Trek
Hey. :thumbup: I was down there also. I'm the old fart in the Panama hat. The Tornado Red GTI with the carbon fiber hood in the background is mine. Definately had a good time.

ShadowGLI

Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG
Hey. :thumbup: I was down there also. I'm the old fart in the Panama hat. The Tornado Red GTI with the carbon fiber hood in the background is mine. Definately had a good time.

Yup.. I was standing in your way when you were moving your car over there. :biggrin:

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Should never post pics of you with a Farmer's Tan on the WWW. Nice pix tho!

Get-a Trek

Ready to race!
Car(s)
1997 Jetta Trek
Yup.. I was standing in your way when you were moving your car over there. :biggrin:

Guess one of us should have said "Hi". :laugh: Alot of MKVs. And they all had their own personality. Thinking I was the highest one there. Major wheel gap. :eek:

HipMkV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 CW GTI
I needed a good tan. :iono: Very nice cars at the show, that RGTI was damn sexy. Also white RS4, MK1 Red jetta and a few others that were amazing! Make me want to spend money on my car.... damn education takes up my money.