GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Trance/House/Techno/Dubstep/Drum N bass/ ETC Thread

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
ahh i love the old school trance tracks. i miss Chicane!

as far as the hardcore, i know all the songs but i don't feel it like i used to. kinda grew out of it i guess. it's funny listening to some of the lyrics in those songs i used to love when i was a teenager. so depressing and some bands just sound borderline pathetic and whiny haha

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Haha I know what you mean, I don't listen to most the stuff I listened to back then with the exception of the three I posted above and maybe As I lay Dying and Fear before the march of flames. I never got into the whole emo thing, went to death metal and hardcore thank goodness...still love the Philly scene. Its real blue collar dudes making music about real life, none of that stupid scene shit about being trendy and cool and stuff. I'll never be able to shake some of it though, guilty pleasures! Electronic music is the other side....Chicane remains one of my favorites of all time, Offshore just kills it and that was like 1996 or something. I remember downloading it on Napster. Nostalgia night

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
went to Highline Ballroom NYC to see DJ Eco, Aly & Fila, Sied Van Riel, and Myon & Shane 54 last night.

Highline opened 2 hours late because they had a rock show before that ran a bit late but we thought "no biggie, they'll probably close at 6am now instead of 4am because it was their wrong doing"

wrong.... everyone got a full set, Myon & Shane 54 came on and played for 20 minutes before the venue shut it down.

i was pissed, i was really looking forward to seeing them.

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
alright check this out guys, this is a close friend of mine who's a starting out trance producer. this track really impressed me because she's definitely growing into her sound. i'm going to be finishing up this track with her later this week because i have some ideas on small improvements, but this will eventually be featured in a future episode of Nightlife Sessions and i'll be collaborating with her a lot next year on music.

http://soundcloud.com/asdfghjklv23/limitless-quick-mastering-edit

Last edited:

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Had many sleepless nights this last week or two...all I could think of was this song I was gonna make. Had it stuck in my head for over a week...as soon as I finished my last paper today I jumped on and made this in one shot over the course of only a couple hours. I don't think I've ever done that before, its pretty remarkable in hindsight.

http://soundcloud.com/rockchops/banana-randomizer