GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Trance/House/Techno/Dubstep/Drum N bass/ ETC Thread

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
Just finished downloading Silver Knight Gothic from MASCARA...listening to it now. Drone Priest is off to a good start.

BTW> oOoOO is working on a new album...stuff has been trickling onto soundcloud and other sites lately.

I think this little subgenre is going to blow up soon. I was watching TV and a fucking Revlon (or some other makeup company) commercial came on with Drew Barrymore in it...Balam Acab was the background music. I almost shit myself.

wutsupdoc1

Ready to race!
I think this little subgenre is going to blow up soon. I was watching TV and a fucking Revlon (or some other makeup company) commercial came on with Drew Barrymore in it...Balam Acab was the background music. I almost shit myself.

Yeah man I agree. A lot of these dudes are doing some really creative and innovative things musically, and I think they really deserve the increased recognition. It's really cool seeing them live and watching how they manipulate and fuse electronic music with a more customary approach. Exciting things happening :w00t:

Last edited:

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
skrillex is in a weird spot for me. he created his own unique sound, which IS very admittedly dope. but i feel like thats all he's got. but on the other hand, it seems ok because thats his niche.

it just seems like all his tracks sound exactly the same. i couldn't even pick his tracks apart until i heard the vocals.

but it is pretty dope though.

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
skrillex is in a weird spot for me. he created his own unique sound, which IS very admittedly dope. but i feel like thats all he's got. but on the other hand, it seems ok because thats his niche.

it just seems like all his tracks sound exactly the same. i couldn't even pick his tracks apart until i heard the vocals.

but it is pretty dope though.

i understand what your saying. after hearing that song while reading you post i agree