GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Traded in the GTI today

R-Bisch

L-VILE
Car(s)
2006 GTI MKV
So everyone, I did it :cry:

I traded in my 06 GTI with 35,000 miles for an all black Jeep SRT8.

It was fun driving the GTI around, and I'm sure gunna miss the amazing mpg, but the Jeep is more my style and a wee bit faster. And with that, I wish everyone luck with there GTI's in the future.

doublevanosrc

Feeding My Fast daily
A black Jeep SRT8?? You do know that the future of Chrysler/Jeep is uncertain.

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
which is probably why he managed to get it so cheap. personally i don't see the point of the srt-8, but whatever floats your boat

FLASH1970

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice pick up. PICS!! Jeep SRT8's are flippin' sweet. See you on the SRTforums...

Chrysler will be fine. The bankrupcy is just a restructuring. They're already merged with Fiat and that merger will take place once the bankrupcy is finished.

dvdre

Where is pancakes house?
I traded in my 06 GTI with 35,000 miles for an all black Jeep SRT8.

I can say I never thought I would hear these words: I traded my GTI in for a JEEP.

OK, I would accept a Jeep Wrangler if you are moving to Africa and will be running a Safari company.

A Jeep?

But that's cool. I am sure many Jeep owners cannot imagine ever driving a GTI. To each, his own.

:23:

ldourlaingti

I fall down some times
Car(s)
08 bmp gti
Good luck with it. Hope it works out for ya!
Hopefully you come back when/if you the R20 is released. The Srt-8 is something no one should mess with cause that engine is serious business

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
I bet you got a sweet deal on the SRT8. The dealership here is practically giving them away. Ram 1500's for $12k off and such. SRT8's are not bad on an interstate cruise, or in a straight line.

Jeep went to international? sweet hopefully they'll stop making crap compass.

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Sick, I love SRT-8 jeeps. They look so fucking badass.

junker

You get an 'F'!
Car(s)
MkV GTI FSI
Totally different vehicle class, but I hope you enjoy it.

I sold my Land Rover for the V Dub. It was fun off road and the coachwork was awesome, but driving it stop-and-go traffic was pathetic.

Hopefully, gas won't go back up to $5/gal on you.

VW_MKV

hater
Car(s)
GTI
When i start a family later on, i would ditch my gti for an SUV. Much better to have an SUV that u can take on long trips with comfort and also knowing 4x4 will get u out in sticky situations.

Hope u enjoy the SRT-8, i am sure its a blast to drive too!