GOLFMKV

Toyota Camry Appreciation Thread. # 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 VW GTI
So I'm supposed to go on a date with this guy this afternoon. I met him on tinder and we haven't met in person yet. He texted me a little while ago and said he got rearended, and the guy who hit him was an illegal Russian immigrant without insurance. Thankfully he was driving his Lexus LX and not his M5... but I guess the Russian dude tried to run away and tinder dude punched him. Cops showed up and ticketed him for mutual combat... Should I still meet this guy?

He might have anger issues

Mis-typoed using tapatalk

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
In all seriousness from a complete stranger to you over the Internet, anyone who gets in a fist fight over a minor car accident is someone I'd be wary of. He should get the guy's license plate and description then report it. Scratched bumpers are not worth getting shot over or going to jail for assault.

balius

Go Kart Champion
not sure if serious....

I was being serious. Just have someone who knows exactly where you're going, and keep it in public places.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
So I'm supposed to go on a date with this guy this afternoon. I met him on tinder and we haven't met in person yet. He texted me a little while ago and said he got rearended, and the guy who hit him was an illegal Russian immigrant without insurance. Thankfully he was driving his Lexus LX and not his M5... but I guess the Russian dude tried to run away and tinder dude punched him. Cops showed up and ticketed him for mutual combat... Should I still meet this guy?

Owns a BMW.
Punches guys in car accidents.
Uses Tinder.

RUN away while you still can.

ftfy.

He might have anger issues

Mis-typoed using tapatalk

This'th...

I understand why he went after the guy, but still...

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
I asked him if punching people was a normal thing and he said he hasn't been in a fight in years, and that the other guy swung first. He said "If you don't want to hang that's fine. Have a great night." so he obviously knows I'm seeing a red flag.

GTIJenn1

Go Kart Champion
I asked him if punching people was a normal thing and he said he hasn't been in a fight in years, and that the other guy swung first. He said "If you don't want to hang that's fine. Have a great night." so he obviously knows I'm seeing a red flag.

I don't think one act of aggression should completely ruin his chances. I have a hot temper also, and regardless of what car, I will always react badly in ultra high stress car situations. And besides, men should have a little bit of aggression. Whether they act on it or not might separate the boys from the men, but how didn't hit a woman. He jacked A dude in the who was trying to flee after he got into an accident. I say still meet him.

If you're nervous about it, ask a friend to come with you. Or bring a weapon you are allowed to conceal (knife in purse, pepper spray, or gun if you have a permit).

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
I don't think one act of aggression should completely ruin his chances. I have a hot temper also, and regardless of what car, I will always react badly in ultra high stress car situations. And besides, men should have a little bit of aggression. Whether they act on it or not might separate the boys from the men, but how didn't hit a woman. He jacked A dude in the who was trying to flee after he got into an accident. I say still meet him.

If you're nervous about it, ask a friend to come with you. Or bring a weapon you are allowed to conceal (knife in purse, pepper spray, or gun if you have a permit).

I have my stun gun. And we were planning on meeting in a public place anyway. Idk... he hasn't texted me back in a while.

GTIJenn1

Go Kart Champion
I have my stun gun. And we were planning on meeting in a public place anyway. Idk... he hasn't texted me back in a while.

Don't chase, but if he still wants to meet, go. You're driving yourself so if something goes sour, just leave. No harm, no foul

formul8

My GLI farts
Car(s)
2006 GLI

Lexus, M5, punching illegal Russians, Tinder...

Sounds like fun.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

Says the girl who can beat up most guys. Lesser physically gifted women need to play it a little safer.

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
NOPE
-Mod Staff.

you cant say no to this face

or dat ass(NSFW)

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/1510643_712015168863244_508662371426571735_n.jpg

but i have hardcore yellow fever

Damn that chick is hot dude hook me up. Or we can tag team her. I don't care. :laugh:

Soflogtimk6

Go Kart Champion

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

I must admit I've never heard of someone hitting another guy's car then swinging the first punch totally unprovoked.

Status
Not open for further replies.