GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Totaled , but will aways be alive in my heart:brokenheart:

mk5nrg

Lonely rider
Car(s)
an MK5
November 1, 4:00 a.m., Halloween night...coming from the nightclub Pacha, dropped off my friend on ocean ave and ave L , was doubleparked as there is never a single spot open especially at night time and this lovely lady on beat up 1993 honda accord drives in the left quarter panel of me doing no less than 30 maybe 40 mph, i hit the parked Jeep Wrangler, and end up on the trunk of Taurus, that was parked in front of a jeep...me and my passenger had to get out from a window...it was a total shock... suffered from a back and neck pains for few days, hit my head, leaving myself a nice flashy bruise and blackeye, over 17000 grand worth damages, so my car is gone, subway ftw)

and the car is totally driveable ....around the lot , i even took it for a spin )

Lolly Baggins

LOL JK!
Car(s)
08 Mk5 GTi - Candy W
DAMN!!!!!!!!!! That freaking sucks!! HOLY CRAP!!!

Sorry to ask you this question but whose fat hands are those touching the GTI in the 2nd pic? :barf:

Back to topic, that sucks major time, what are you going to be doing about it ? :cry:

mk5nrg

Lonely rider
Car(s)
an MK5
Wow dude that really sucks! Do you plan on getting a new car or anything?
i went to the dealership to take a look at R32( what else could i go there for?), and it is still the same GTI inside and out, i wouldn't be able to drive it with a same passion i had for my GTI ( so , ill probably wait for the 135i to come out, but damn there are so many choices that can be made now , i just can't make up my mind yet!!! so ill probably just wait and save up some money to lower those payments )

mk5nrg

Lonely rider
Car(s)
an MK5
DAMN!!!!!!!!!! That freaking sucks!! HOLY CRAP!!!

Sorry to ask you this question but whose fat hands are those touching the GTI in the 2nd pic? :barf:

Back to topic, that sucks major time, what are you going to be doing about it ? :cry:
i know , i know , my baby never even tasted anybody's butt with its paint , but mine , but since this tow truck driver offered some help to bring the car to the lot , and jump start it, he was let to touch her here and there and put some plastic around the damaged areas ) ill just let it go , it was my first own car, and i've had some really good memories with it, and to be honest there is no car with such character right now ,i cant think of anything else right now, so ill just keep on waiting until i find a new love...

wendal

MKV5555
Car(s)
CW.MKV
damn that sucks BIG time. and your first car too. well at least you can do some more shopping now :) shopping is always fun,=.

Lolly Baggins

LOL JK!
Car(s)
08 Mk5 GTi - Candy W
damn that sucks BIG time. and your first car too. well at least you can do some more shopping now :) shopping is always fun,=.

Shopping is fun until you realize there is always something better around the corner.... then it turns into the waiting game and you end up waiting for your whole life. lol

Thats why I decided to get a GTI to hold me over till the new iteration of sport-cars, and hell; It's doing one heck of a job. :w00t:

Brewski

Formerly Chris2021
Car(s)
07 GTI pkg1 DSG
i went to the dealership to take a look at R32( what else could i go there for?), and it is still the same GTI inside and out, i wouldn't be able to drive it with a same passion i had for my GTI ( so , ill probably wait for the 135i to come out, but damn there are so many choices that can be made now , i just can't make up my mind yet!!! so ill probably just wait and save up some money to lower those payments )

BMW announced today that the 125 will start at 30k. Honestly, i'd rather save up for a 3 or get an evo or an STI

mk5nrg

Lonely rider
Car(s)
an MK5
BMW announced today that the 125 will start at 30k. Honestly, i'd rather save up for a 3 or get an evo or an STI
3 series is so common in ny , wherever u go ,its always there,and 335i starts with incredible 40 grand mark, which to my opinion isnt worth of such money. But i know , that eventually , ill end up with an evo, after i get used to its new look )