GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Torque Arm Insert in Toronto?

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
Qmr motorsports might have something in stock. Contact info is in the mod shop thread above

dosbox

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 UG 2-dr GTI
Because nobody in Toronto had one, I ordered from BFI, and was quoted $53.99 including shipping via UPS. They told me they don't ship to Canada via USPS.

Got a UPS delivery notice today saying that I had to pay an additional $38.13 in brokerage charges - that's a total of $92.12. :yikes:

For comparison, another vendors "to the door" cost is $77.27 - inclusive of all taxes and fees. In short, don't order from BFI unless you like surprises.

dosbox

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 UG 2-dr GTI
Wow that is expensive for a small piece like that.

Did it improve the driveability of the car?

It's supposed to reduce engine movement. Search for "dogbone insert" for other peoples experience. I won't get it until Monday as UPS need to reroute the package.

dosbox

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 UG 2-dr GTI
Definitely makes a difference. 1st - 2nd is noticeably smoother. Other shifts seem crisper too. There's a bit of judder in reverse around the bite point. No additional vibration at idle as has been reported elsewhere.

Glad I got one, but I would suggest buying from ECS instead. They're $20 cheaper "to the door".

rsquadGTi

Most Hated Hater...
Car(s)
W204 C63/Porsche 911
I have the autotech solid mount if you're interested. I'm in the GTA