GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TOP GEAR returns to SBS...

TinTin

Monday the 15th at 7.30pm. Check out the preview on SBS website. Looks like they drive the Ford XR5 this season. That should be interesting....

Incidently this Forum has been a great find..Wish I had seen it sooner. Reading through has made the wait for my GTI even more unbearable.

Waiting for my GTI......

Lima

Vorsprung durch technik
You need to get downloading son. Let me know if you'd like to know what they say about the XR5 before Monday. :w00t:

damo

Oval Newbie
Monday the 15th at 7.30pm. Check out the preview on SBS website. Looks like they drive the Ford XR5 this season. That should be interesting....

Incidently this Forum has been a great find..Wish I had seen it sooner. Reading through has made the wait for my GTI even more unbearable.

Waiting for my GTI......
Good looking out:thumbsup:

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
i get all my fifth gear and top gear episodes from www.finalgear.com you just need torrent software eg utorrent which i believe is the fastest once you get the ports open

Kirium

Go Kart Champion

Yep. 3rd episode of the season has the Focus ST.

Season 7 is one of the best IMHO. Mega test Ford GT v Zonda F v F430 in France, Audi RS4, Bugatti Veyron, Aston V8 Vantage, Golf R32 v BMW 130i...

Shame it was only 6 episodes...

In far more important news, Season 9 returns in the UK and on Channel BT worldwide on the 28th of Jan... :thumbup:

Hong Chau

Banned
has anyone d/l the season 9 special??
I've seen the torrent. but not sure if its genuinely season 9.

dodgey

Not a VW owner
Channel Bit Torrent

Peer 2 Peer technology

finalgear.com is probably the best place to get info on Top Gear, Fifth Gear, etc

Last edited:

Tensixty6

Old & Senile

Waiting for my GTI......

The SBS website also has a Topgear forum.

http://www21.sbs.com.au/topgearforum/

Golf GTI owners should join up and post pics of their own cars. We could flood the forum with GTI's.

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
is it just highlight's of the 06 episodes or the whole thing and how long is it