GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TMTuning worst company

valverde

On April 24 I have applied and paid for a part for my VW MK5 GTI, which is Driver Side Storage Tray, then I always thought that being a globally recognized company throughout the transaction would be transparent and easy and could have my spare at least two weeks, today August 1st, I'm hoping to get this piece, I wrote a considerable amount of mail to the company without receiving a response back clear where my purchased parts, not I have given a tracking number to follow the path, if you send mail, it takes about 1.5 weeks to respond with excuses and apologies, giving the example that are restructuring the company or have laid off many of his colleagues or the part has already been sent, but without giving a tracking number or a response

For now I'm tired of waiting, just as I requested a refund of my money and refused to do, so I write in this forum for NO, make the same mistake I did when requesting and paying a company for a piece than 3 months after I have received.

I made my claim via Paypal and by the time I've lost my money, so today August 1 write this mail with the hassle of having been cheated by the company TMTUNING, for a piece that I never sent.

I quote one of several emails sent the company

Good morning

The reason for my post is to show my complete disagreement with a purchase from your company on April 24, 2012, via paypal to date anyone in your company has been able to really tell where the piece should get paid, and been 2 months and 10 days, I copy the item number (Unique Transaction ID # 7VT06887XH944981B)

This is the service they give to all your customers?

The more you'll have to wait for someone in your company, contact me to give me a logical answer to this delay in the delivery of the goods paid, they could not give me a tracking number to track the piece purchased

It's really disheartening to think that a serious company contact and it is

And today there´s no real answer when i´m going to received the piece.

navyslideby

Big Turbo Vroom
Ya im not sure if you were in a huge rush to write this, or if English just wasnt your first language but it is slightly difficult to follow... i guess what ill take from this is dont order from TMTuning???? but idk lol

wolfpack 1.8t

Banned

mamey

Ready to race!
Same thing for some mexican fellas in other forums, So dont order from them!