GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tisk,Tisk Mr.Chevy Impala

Manheim81c

Go Kart Champion
I'm really trying hard to drive my car reasonably because of the gas prices.

This morning on the way home from picking up MLB:The Show 11 (PS3)
Three lanes,right one is for making a right turn and the other two are for going over the overpass.....simple...right...nah!

Not over at Pelham Manor~Bronx...nope....clown in his white chevy impala with Virginia plates was determine to bully his way into the center lane.
Of course the one I'm in....it's already bumper to bumper because the person on my left is on their cellphone.

Light turns green...Mr.Impala decided to gun it...I decide to floor it!

I reached my light to make a left....he later pulls up on my right side of....all he could do was skake his head with some silly ass grin on his face.

Don't know which is worse for him...trying to bully your way into a lane to only get beat off the line by a female and/or damn VW GTI (hatchback).

They tend to under estimate this car...tisk..tisk on them :wink:

GTI6120

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI, 08 A3

Scharf

So let me get this straight. You guys both gunned it when the light turned green to meet up again at the next red light?

Well done.

jmejiaa

Go Kart Champion
Why did you floor it, just let him in.. If you see him trying to get in your lane and don't let him and then rush off the line to not let him in your lane you're just a bitch.

Good job driving responsibly

Manheim81c

Go Kart Champion
So let me get this straight. You guys both gunned it when the light turned green to meet up again at the next red light?

Well done.

I was at the light getting ready to turn left,I have to wait for the car in front since it's incoming traffic.I was in no rush to get where I had to go...but apparently he was..he got stuck at the red....I made my left turn :wink:

Manheim81c

Go Kart Champion
owns a gti and plays MLB the Show....

How long have you been female?

Was in the Army for four years and now a retired Deputy Sheriff....been playing video games since my husband introduced me to Joust on the Atari. :wink:

Manheim81c

Go Kart Champion
Why did you floor it, just let him in.. If you see him trying to get in your lane and don't let him and then rush off the line to not let him in your lane you're just a bitch.

Good job driving responsibly

Not getting bullied....he was blowing (correction~laying on)the horn at the old lady who was in front of him.I think he scared the hell outta of her.

Unfortunately my father taught me how to drive.....:rolleyes:

Manheim81c

Go Kart Champion
Damn, more rugged than 90% of the guys on this forum.

LOL.....at 5'2 and 120 pounds...not really...I don't think I'm ready to join the female version of MMA or Strikeforce.But thanks for the compliment. :wink:

Manheim81c

Go Kart Champion
rant.jpg

Rant over...thanks for letting me vent.....time to beat hubby in MLB :thumbsup:

jmejiaa

Go Kart Champion
Not getting bullied....he was blowing (correction~laying on)the horn at the old lady who was in front of him.I think he scared the hell outta of her.

Unfortunately my father taught me how to drive.....:rolleyes:

OK, I thought he was just trying to merge and you wouldn't let him. Sometimes in NYC traffic you HAVE to slowly just merge in :)

If he was a being a dick then good job :)