GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tire Stretch

Jarhead316

Ready to race!
What tire size would be sufficient for a slight stretch as well as prevent some rubbing with my 15 mm spacers

I have .:R wheels with 225 40 18 now

would 215 35 be good?

hellafast

LoweRrr
Car(s)
06 VW GTI
205/40 would be good on 18x7.5. There will be little to no stretch but it will be enough to prevent some rubbing.

Jarhead316

Ready to race!
I was considering that size but the selection is limited and hella expensive

Jarhead316

Ready to race!
Oh nice, these are all seasons?

Jarhead316

Ready to race!
Thanks, this site has more for this size than tire rack

hellafast

LoweRrr
Car(s)
06 VW GTI
they have the best tire prices I've seen around and since I live like a mile away from them, I don't have to deal with shipping, which is nice. But shipping is not too bad from them either.

mobbin6

Banned
onlinetires hooks it up!

Bengt18T

Passed Driver's Ed
I would NEVER recommend them to anyone. They have the absolute worst customer service I've ever experienced, EVER. They tell you anything to get you off the phone and don't follow through, don't respond to emails, call you back 2-3 days after your messages (if they're mailbox isn't full and you can even leave messages, etc... After a search by tire size for my car it had a bunch of matches however out of the whole first page, only 3 tires were actually avaialbe and not on backorder.

They do have good prices and some of my friends have ordered without problems from them, but it really didn't work at all for me.