GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tinted Tail Lights

blkmagic2006gti

cincyperformance.com
Yeah its a bit dark I wish I could of gone a tad light but oh well I still like them. Its 95 bucks for the job and 20 for shipping, And you choose how dark you whant them I got Med/Dark

The Price on the site is $250 shipped. where did you get the $95 plus $20 shipping?

azmcs

FIA World Rally Car Champion
The Price on the site is $250 shipped. where did you get the $95 plus $20 shipping?

That's if you buy the lights from him. If you send Jon your lights to tint it is like $95. The disadvantage is that your car is down for the few days he has them. If you pay for express shipping though he can get them back to you in a matter of a few days.

LittleCarp04

Passed Driver's Ed
pshhh not having break lights never stopped me from drivin!

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
Alx11, I'd hate to tell you this but you paid too much. I got mine done at Sinful Enhancements for 85 bucks (the shop is in San Diego). He prepped it, called me up and sprayed it in front of me so that I could tell him when to stop. I got it exactly like I wanted it. Plus no shipping down time or payments. Sin does the body works for some of Rennen's cars. If you know Rennen, they win car shows all the time, so you know this guy is good.

Here you go.

Attachments

• DSC01062.JPG
    DSC01062.JPG
    298.3 KB · Views: 1,112