GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Time to move on so stuff for sale

Project337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GTI & 06 Lexus IS
Things in my life have changed a great deal over the last few months and because of it the GTI had to go. I will be taking delivery of a Ford F150 SuperCrew Lariat Edition tomorrow afternoon. This was a super difficult decision for me, but one that had to be made.

I will be back in the game eventually as ill be continuously looking for a MK3 VR something and when i find the right one it will become my weekend car.

Onto the for sale part...

I have a bunch of stuff both stock and after market for sale. Id like to keep it local if possible. (All prices are picked up) OBO

-Open Fog Grills, the white is from some wax residue the passenger side one was cracked when i took them off, its been glued from the back you cant tell. I took a picture to give you an idea. It was only 2 rings. $65

-Hoen Yellow's $20 --- SOLD

-Swift Motorsport Hide-a-Way Plate Bracket - $45

-Euro Switch MINT - $50

-Stock DV MINT - $40

-Entire Noise Pipe Set up - No idea what it costs so $40 ---SOLD

-OEM engine Cover MINT - No idea what it cost so ill start at $100 I FOUND ALL THE TUBING TO MAKE THIS COMPLETE ---Sold

-Stock Carpet Floor Matts - Backs have never been stepped on front are mint (i have to get them from my other garage, as they have not been in the car for a long time) - $40

-Revo SPS + w/ everything you would get if you purchased new - $150 ---SOLD

-OEM Springs maybe 5000 miles $50

-Smoked Bumper Signals with Bulbs - $30 ---SOLD

Im sure there will be more, will up both whats for sale and pictures some time tomorrow.

Thanks,

Project

Last edited:

1132fahr

Head Esplode
Car(s)
2000 GTI GLX
Things in my life have changed a great deal over the last few months and because of it the GTI had to go. I will be taking delivery of a Ford F150 SuperCrew Lariat Edition tomorrow afternoon. This was a super difficult decision for me, but one that had to be made.

I will be back in the game eventually as ill be continuously looking for a MK3 VR something and when i find the right one it will become my weekend car.

Onto the for sale part...

I have a bunch of stuff both stock and after market for sale. Id like to keep it local if possible. (All prices are picked up) OBO

-Open Fog Grills, the white is from some wax residue the passenger side one was cracked when i took them off, its been glued from the back you cant tell. I took a picture to give you an idea. It was only 2 rings. $65

-Hoen Yellow's $20

-Forge Motorsport Hide-a-Way Plate Bracket - $45

-Euro Switch MINT - $50

-Stock DV MINT - $40

-Entire Noise Pipe Set up - No idea what it costs so $40

-OEM engine Cover MINT - No idea what it cost so ill start at $100

-Stock Carpet Floor Matts - Backs have never been stepped on front are mint (i have to get them from my other garage, as they have not been in the car for a long time) - $40

-Revo SPS + w/ everything you would get if you purchased new - $150

-OEM Springs maybe 5000 miles $50

-Smoked Bumper Signals with Bulbs - $30

http://gallery.me.com/vvacca/100112

Contact by PM or Email at Projectz2003@aol.com

Im sure there will be more, will up both whats for sale and pictures some time tomorrow.

Thanks,

Project

i may be interested in the SPS, ill let you know after i get the muffler wednesday whats up..
bump for a great guy, GL with the part out

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI
PM sent!

Project337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GTI & 06 Lexus IS
i may be interested in the SPS, ill let you know after i get the muffler wednesday whats up..
bump for a great guy, GL with the part out

Thanks bro! Let me know, its all yours if you want it.

PM replied to

WhiteLightningMKV

Yeaaa buddy...
Car(s)
2010 Jetta Wolfsburg
if u decide to get rid of that boost gauge I got first dibs! LoL GL with the sales and don't worry dude that's a sick truck u got there

Project337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GTI & 06 Lexus IS
if u decide to get rid of that boost gauge I got first dibs! LoL GL with the sales and don't worry dude that's a sick truck u got there

Thanks man. The car is gone and i never pulled the gauge cuase i couldnt find my stock vent so i just left it in the car.