Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
^it's cuz you suck......j/k

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
he makes $9mil/month in prize money or something like that.

2zzge

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
yeah, something like that...thru' endorsements, he makes about $80mil...thru' tournaments he makes like $8mil or so (depends on how often he plays).

in fact most 'athletes' make much more thru' endorsements than they do thru' their respective sports.

so you just have to "get famous" for something and then get paid the big bucks to advertise for pepsi or hotel6 or like my wife...who got paid to be a rep for a local tire store...heh.

uhm...don't ask. ;)

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
lol no need to be kidding. i really do suck at it

its ok i do too. I am not rich enough to be good. You have to have money to be good at golf

RedRabidRabbit

I want FREE HAM!!
he makes $9mil/month in prize money or something like that.

In endorsements maybe.

These guys make so much money it's ridiculous. Why do you think he skips out on PGA events each spring and goes and plays in Dubai. He get's like $3 million just to show up and play.

Fully Alarmed

RS Golf,the 1 and only...
Car(s)
Golf MKV
Do you blame him ? Have you seen the amount of hours practice this guy does to be this good, as well as having a natural gift.

Rock out with your Cock out ! Thats what i say.

Hkysk8r07

Banned
Car(s)
07 reflex silver gti
its ok i do too. I am not rich enough to be good. You have to have money to be good at golf

or work at a nice course that lets you play 3 days a week:thumbup: not including the short game practice after the range closes when the sides need to be cleaned out. and about 50% off all clubs/clothing/gear + whatevers in the lost and found for awhile.

or know somebody that works at a course and get to play whenever even if its private.