GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

This thread made me die a little.

DarkCloak

Banned
The Prius drivers seem to revel in the hatred that they receive. It helps support their "holier than thou" image of themselves defending the planet by traveling in mundane and boring transportation. Prius drivers treat the vehicles lack of performance and style in the same manner as monks who choose to live a boring life in unappealing clothing and self flagellate. They like being martyrs.

When asked what they drive. The owner will respond "A Prius" in the I am superior to you tone as I am too cool to be cool by being uncool. Very Hipster. They are the hipsters that feel cooler the more you think they are a free loading bum that plays crappy music.

The best punishment to a Prius is to ignore them. Then downshift next to them just to upset them .:happyanim:

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
If only the Prius driving crowd realized that their precious appliance is doing more harm to the planet than NOx from a Diesel. Those batteries destroy more ecosystems a year than any diesel burning rig on the road today, even the 6-7 mpg Tractor Trailers on the road.

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
I have never as many Prius's (wtf is he plural of Prius) in one area in my entire life as I do in Boulder, CO (same goes for the Nissan Leaf). Which isn't surprising in the land of pretentious hippies with money and ironic beer snob hipsters. But I can say 100% without any doubt the TDI drivers here take the cake for douchiness.