GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Thinking of trading my car on CL, how do these sound

Rogues Gambit

Ready to race!
Hey, been ages, how are you guys?

Long story short, thinking of taking my Audi (07 A4 Quattro) in for service and to put the all seasons back on, then trading it for something else on CL.

Expecting around $5-7k, maybe more if I address a few issues (109k miles, st3 jhm w/st1 clutch, hp/lpfp), thinking of a rwd manual convertible

Current list:

E36
350z
MR2 Spyder
Early 4th gen Camaro/fire bird
Etc.

Am I aiming too high price wise based on the mods list and anyone have any experiences with those

Obviously don't expect perfection, just something solid for the weekend I can eventually make beast.

Thanks in advance,

Rogue

Rogues Gambit

Ready to race!

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Maybe. Depends if you find a buyer that wants those mods. Know someone that sold a 2010 A4 Quattro manual for 7k. It was in really good condition and had about 100k miles.

Rogues Gambit

Ready to race!
True

Need to fix the front bumper and grill too, also CD player doesn't work and FI Exhaust drones, but I have a full set of recacos and use the same shop for all my work, so I can provide records

Why I figure low-ball would be 5k

Rogues Gambit

Ready to race!
A Camaro or Firebird would be my choice for ease of maintenance and parts availability.

That's true, still remember test driving a '94 SS and thought it would be a fun project car

Then again, BMW's can't be that bad now right?