GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Wait is OVER! If you want a 2009 GTI now is the time!

apexpredator

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2010 Carbon Gray GTI
At least in Western Region. I've confirmed that we on the west coast will have 0% financing for 60 months for regular dealers and 66 months for VW Wholesale dealers like mine. the 72 month will probably be .5% which has been the way they have been doing things lately. They haven't published if we are getting any APR Bonus yet that would allow bigger discounts.

So the time is right! The 09 GTIs that are in inventory are all that there is! No more coming from the factory till the 2010's in about October.

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
I bet all the people who didn't wait to finance 09s feel dumb right now. I got my 08 with 0% for 72 months because they needed to clear them out for the 09s.

Now that the 09s are being replaced with a completely new generation of golf they absolutely need to clear them out.

argue53

Go Kart Champion
sounds awesome

MasterGunnZ

The sex
Car(s)
GTI
I got a good deal on mine, It was basically the last fsi they had. Low interest, I think it's a 1.9%

GTIWV

WV VW
i got mine for i think $50 over invoice, and 0% for 60 months

apexpredator

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2010 Carbon Gray GTI
Mid Month Enhancement.
California dealers can now offer $500.00 Friends and Family discount on 2009 GTI and Rabbits. Pretty much everybody qualifies for this. It cannot be combined with the Loyalty for 1999 or new VW owners.