Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Something Else
Original owner. May '08. 55k or so.

Qwoz

Roflcopter pilot
Car(s)
08 GTI
2008 model with 65k miles original owner. Tuned since 10k, and very few problems. These cars are always fun to drive, and its a never ending project. I don't know if I will ever stop modding it one small step at a time. #thisisntevenmyfinalform

Carfreak226

Detailer Extraordinaire
Car(s)
2007 GTI MKV
2007 Original owner. 59K miles

thecytochromec

Ready to race!
Right now my AC sucks and my radiator fan runs too often. It makes me think I either need to troubleshoot/replace the AC system or my ECU is messed up. I'm planning on rolling with my darling until the specs on the 2017 GTI and R are released. I'm buying another and plan to keep it just as long. I want to keep my GTI but I think I could really use a work truck... or the body of a 69 fastback mustang.

Carfreak226

Detailer Extraordinaire
Car(s)
2007 GTI MKV
Right now my AC sucks and my radiator fan runs too often. It makes me think I either need to troubleshoot/replace the AC system or my ECU is messed up. I'm planning on rolling with my darling until the specs on the 2017 GTI and R are released. I'm buying another and plan to keep it just as long. I want to keep my GTI but I think I could really use a work truck... or the body of a 69 fastback mustang.

Try cleaning the condenser up front and do a recharge. I did this and my A/C worked better than it did brand new.

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
First owner of this '07 since Nov. 2006.
Just passed 121k miles and rebuilt the engine at 120k...yes, those are hard aggressively fun miles.
I've got all the receipts of parts and labor in many...many file folders.

ghost_03

Ready to race!
Original owner of '06 with 135k. Suspension almost immediately (and again at 120k), chip at 60k, K04 and BBK at 80k, more wheels and tires than I can count. With all the mods and track days it's a bit tired for a DD so I picked up a used 328i in April (and the 135k is counting much more slowly since), but I fully expect to have this GTI well after I've moved on from the Bimmer. Great little car.

thecytochromec

Ready to race!
:mad0259:

Some of you may know, but the guy who washes my car broke some stuff around the shifter because he couldn't figure out how to get it into reverse (I showed him before). My car is down until I get it towed and repaired or find the part I need and replace it myself.

alfmoonspace

Ready to race!
OO is the new OG. Have 54k on it. Store it in the winter time and the last couple of years I have had a second ride. Crossing fingers to save up for ko4.

Ronan1

Ready to race!
OG here with 143k miles on it and a bunch of receipts. Always ran the car on 91, and changed the oil every 5k miles. Love it, and just bought a mk7 GTI.