GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Watch Thread

pbfoot

Ready to race!
Searched and couldn't find any watch threads so...what does everyone wear? I have a fossil now and don't wear it often but am looking to get a nicer watch soon. Probably a Tag Heuer, Oris, or maybe a Panerai (if I can find one I like that's not ten grand).
Show here's a chance to show off your collection!

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
Tag Heuer FTW

I have Kimi Räikkönen's Formula 1:

It's digital but by turning the crown you can switch through modes and even shut down the display and make it look like a more classic analog watch.

babyseatGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
I am a huge watch fan, I have pictures on my office wall of my list of watches I want to buy and in what order

Current Everyday Watch: Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean

Never Wear: Couple of TAGs and a Seiko

On the List to Buy: Ulysse Nardin GMT +-, Graham Swordfish, Panerai Luminor, IWC Portuguese, Breguet Marine big date, Glashutte Original Senator

Last edited:

gatorfast

man amongst boys
I realllllyyyy want this bad boy (Concord C1):

But its like $10,000+

Im thinking about getting this one (Chopard Mille Miglia):

johnnyg238

"Doc"
Car(s)
For now Honda V6 Acc
Got this for graduation from med school from my family and my wife's family. I love it because it is like owing a piece of history. The only other watch I REALLY want to buy is a DOXA Sub 750T...mainly because I read clive cussler novels.

Attachments

• submariner.jpg
    submariner.jpg
    544.6 KB · Views: 860

saucer

Leadfoot
Car(s)
08 GTI
Geek-Chic FTW! This watch is featherweight, super thin and at around $13, is easily replaceable. How can you go wrong with a performance piece that is "Water Resist"? I'm dead serious though. I love the retro edge and comedy translation this watch boasts and wouldn't trade it for anything.

cevMkV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 UG MkV GTI MT
Breitling Aeromarine Superocean. Real Breitling bought in Lausanne, Switzerland. (Swiss watches are my favorite. I'm kind of biased being Swiss though)

http://www.breitling.com/en/

Nice Breitling. My next purchase will be one for sure!!

i like swiss time pieces as well. The Baume & Mercier piece i have is great. Full automatic, full titanium case and water resistant to 1000M!!

SAbroSO

Das Captain
Car(s)
07' GTI
Here are mine. The first one is a Vestal Watch that i bought online while i was in Iraq.

The Wenger watch was a gift from a friend. It was given to me during Mid - Tour.

The Kenneth Cole watch was given to me by a friend for X-Mas this year.

I also have a couple other cheapo watches by Armitron that i use whenever i go to the field. No sense in messing up my good watches while doing dirty army work.

Attachments

• yhst-87903144566711_1980_2807250.jpg
    yhst-87903144566711_1980_2807250.jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 765
  • 72707E.jpg
    72707E.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 755
  • 41i1iVCpMIL.jpg
    41i1iVCpMIL.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 752