GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Gun Thread

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
yeah i would only buy a Colt if I found a killer price, considering they are so high. why that model specifically?

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
golf
yeah i would only buy a Colt if I found a killer price, considering they are so high. why that model specifically?

Just like the model, not too pricey, all stainless (variant i would want) and somewhat iconic...

Colt 1911's vary greatly in price, I wouldnt see a problem with finding one at a killer price

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
well finding good prices in CA are difficult to come buy lol. i always see good prices online, but then paying a MINIMAL $100 FFL fee just makes the savings not even worth the hassle.

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
golf
well finding good prices in CA are difficult to come buy lol. i always see good prices online, but then paying a MINIMAL $100 FFL fee just makes the savings not even worth the hassle.

Jesus mighty, and i keep forgetting your in CA...100 dollar transfer fee is killer...

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Jesus mighty, and i keep forgetting your in CA...100 dollar transfer fee is killer...

EXACTLY. i got a good deal on my G30 (for you guys its probably over priced lol ) but i got my G30 out the door for 622 cash. The guy thought i was law enforcement when i walked in which i get all the time its weird, and he gave me the law enforcement pricing. i told him i was not a cop, so he said ok well if you pay cash ill give it to you for that price. and then my Beretta ( this one was pricey ) i got for $800 out the door because its a "special model" and it had to be shipped to the gun shop. but yeah, $100 FFL fee is the deal breaker for me on most online gun sales.:thumbdown::thumbdown:

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
My FFL transfer fee used to be 15 bucks (just ended my license and didn't renew this August) :lol: California: land of the communist.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
I haven't been disappointed by my Kimber just yet, but I'm shooting for a big boy Wilson combat 1911 during tax time.

Just shot my XDS. Wow. Pocket cannon indeed. It was super fun but the damn brass kept going backwards towards me instead of laterally of the gun. Shit hurts when it's still hot.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
My FFL transfer fee used to be 15 bucks (just ended my license and didn't renew this August) :lol: California: land of the communist.

i couldn't say it any better. yeah i know what you mean about the brass. my beretta shoots that shit out like a fucking cannon. all the people next to me always have to stay like 12ft + away because it just rockets out. my gf has a nice burn mark on her upper back because a shell flew out and went into her shirt lol.

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
golf
I haven't been disappointed by my Kimber just yet, but I'm shooting for a big boy Wilson combat 1911 during tax time.

Just shot my XDS. Wow. Pocket cannon indeed. It was super fun but the damn brass kept going backwards towards me instead of laterally of the gun. Shit hurts when it's still hot.

My XDS did that a couple times first time out, if it keeps it up during my typical break in period with guns before i will every carry its going back to springfield before i mess with the extractor myself..

Thing has some bite, but come on its a tiny .45acp...man up :)

Yes i want a wilson bad, and could have one if i sold off a few of my others...

adolan21

Ready to race!
I have these guns: S&W M&P 9mm, Glock 22 .40 cal, and a Remington 597 .22 for plinking. Next up: Any 30-06 rifle probably a Savage, 2 Para Ordnance 1911s they look like Silverballers from the game Hitman :) and a Benelli 12 Gauge.

ohsnapzombies

Ready to race!
Yay. something to read now.

My collection:
Glock 19 Gen 4
Glock 17 Gen 3
Walther P22 (fun fun fun)
Ar Custom Build 1
(Working on AR Custom Build 2)

Looking to pick up an M&P Shield for my EDC CCW

ohsnapzombies

Ready to race!
anyone here have an M&P shield 9mm? If so, how do you like it? I've been searching high and low for one for a couple of months now....def would be easier with cc instead of the G19.

Bender1

Banned
anyone here have an M&P shield 9mm? If so, how do you like it? I've been searching high and low for one for a couple of months now....def would be easier with cc instead of the G19.

I initially ruled out the shield as it's basically identical to the? M&P 9c but a tiny bit thinner. I also preferred the grip of the 9c in the shop. Once I shot both i still prefer the 9c but wouldnt turn my nose up at a shield

Bender1

Banned
Used Glock 26 with night sights fs for $425 in excellent condition... hmmmmm. Not what I was planning on...

Just got pics of it...

Wear looks typical for a carry weapon. It is a gen 3. thoughts?

Attachments

• photo.jpeg
    photo.jpeg
    303 KB · Views: 309
  • photo (1).jpeg
    photo (1).jpeg
    280.6 KB · Views: 300