GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Beer Thread

BlackGTI13

Ready to race!
Just had some Al's of Hampdens/Pizza Boy Sunny Side Up, anyone that is close to them (Harrisburg area), I highly highly recommend. It was excellent!!

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Not trying t make anyone mad or anything, but I am going to Russian River tonight. Will report back.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Firestone Walker does do some good sours.

MrMke

Go Kart Champion
Had my first Enjoy By yesterday. Was apprehensive given all the hype....but it was as tasty as I imagined. Very good, well rounded IPA.

newcarsmell

Go Kart Champion
Check around online or if you know some shops with some really rare stuff. Those beers weren't sold in stores, only at the brewery on a single day event where everyone had to get tickets for. Only reason i have them is because i have a friend that works at firestone walkerS

Plinyyounger

Ready to race!
The new Laguanitas "born yesterday," is the best pale ale I've had. Try it if you can find it, it's a limited run. 7.2 abv, very hoppy with lots of citrus and dank smells! iPa like, but slightly lighter.

barnes93cb

Go Kart Champion
stepping my beer game up.

Sent from my damn iPhone.

Rcode

Go Kart Champion
Big bump for Long Trail Limbo IPA. Probably my second fav IPA next to Heady Topper. VT knows how to make IPA's:D

It's a good beer but drink it next to another solid IPA and you'll see it's very sweet for an IPA. Good beer but no way near a top 10 IPA.

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
It's a good beer but drink it next to another solid IPA and you'll see it's very sweet for an IPA. Good beer but no way near a top 10 IPA.

You must be one of those IPA elitists:laugh:

Never said it was "top 10", it's just my 2nd favorite. And I just judge consumable items by how well I enjoy it. Top spot for me goes to Heady Topper, and that beer, my friend , is a legit IPA. Good luck finding it though. Sweet? I didn't get that from it but enjoy it for desert then if you must:laugh: Third spot for me goes to Stone IPA.

MrMke

Go Kart Champion
You must be one of those IPA elitists:laugh:

Never said it was "top 10", it's just my 2nd favorite. And I just judge consumable items by how well I enjoy it. Top spot for me goes to Heady Topper, and that beer, my friend , is a legit IPA. Good luck finding it though. Sweet? I didn't get that from it but enjoy it for desert then if you must:laugh: Third spot for me goes to Stone IPA.

Dude......I've got a Heady for ya in exchange for some vagcom work. Got a couple in my fridge right now.