Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Prefer other brand/chain/McDonald’s pee coffee, etc

Votes: 11 9.8%
  • Do not drink coffee… only semen, energy drinks, etc

Votes: 12 10.7%

• Total voters

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
I've been getting coffee from Black Rock Coffee Bar, they have a bunch of locations in Oregon and Washington, one in California. They're super hipster, in their drive-thrus they have sign that says they prefer face time over using the squawk box, so you order at the window and they always ask you how your day is going or what you're up to. I got an Irish latte this morning, doesn't have whiskey in it but it is delicious. I might like it more than Starbucks...

theburningclutch

Ready to race!
I keep telling the bartista's at the SB around the corner that they need to start serving Irish Coffee. It's only drinking on the job when you're operating heavy machinery. :D

Soflogtimk6

Go Kart Champion
Peets: Majors dickasons blend

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Yeah I'm a starbucks person. I even have a gold card where I get rewards! Coffee lover plus I need the energy to study after crew. I never get the shakes/iced drinks like the frappachinos, I should try them sometime. My usual is venti dark roast, half & half, no sugar. Summer it's the same but iced. Now for home I use the starbucks keurig cartridge things and the starbucks grinds for the drip coffee pot, usually brought out with company.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I've been getting coffee from Black Rock Coffee Bar, they have a bunch of locations in Oregon and Washington, one in California. They're super hipster, in their drive-thrus they have sign that says they prefer face time over using the squawk box, so you order at the window and they always ask you how your day is going or what you're up to. I got an Irish latte this morning, doesn't have whiskey in it but it is delicious. I might like it more than Starbucks...

Sounds like something that would be successful on Long Island.. Lately we've had a lot of these frozen yogurt places open up like this, hipster-like atmosphere and everything.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

Soflogtimk6

Go Kart Champion

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
They just closed today... Funny though, considering it lasted a few days. I heard they gave stuff out for free and there were lines out the door every day it was open haha! :lol:

Lol Yeah, I was going to drop by just for shits and giggles. Figured it would make for a funny social media post even if the coffee tasted bad. Needless to say the line was from the store to almost the end of the street. Not like a straight line either I mean an L shaped line.