GOLFMKV

The Great Debate

what to get

• Total voters

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
ok, so right now i have the unrevised H&R sport springs on my car, carbonio intake, and greddy cat back along with some minor cosmetic stuff.

i got some cash flow coming in soon and i cant decide whether i should upgrade to H&R race springs and rear sway, or to go with GIAC.
(note- i have bad rake; 4 fingers under rear fender and 2 under the front)

if you guys can think of something else around the $400-500 range that could be better options then by all means make suggestions

what do you guys think?

most recent picture of the car:

DankCIA

BYOB
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI FSI
I would say get the giac. With winter coming hold off on lowering - may be able to snag a off season deal. Off topic but I think i've seen you driving on 100 in exton. A buddy of mine lives down there and I play hockey there so I'm up and down 100 a few times a week.

Housetek

Ready to race!
i just got my giac a few days ago, it completely changes how your car feels and drives, and in a great way!

so much power compared to stock and its just refreshing to drive around in.

you wont regret it at all! i know i didnt!

TurbO_Lag

Aint I?
Car(s)
2008 GTi MkV
You might gain 10-15 HP from a Chip on an N/A, honestly not worth the 500+ bucks you will be spending.

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
I would say get the giac. With winter coming hold off on lowering - may be able to snag a off season deal. Off topic but I think i've seen you driving on 100 in exton. A buddy of mine lives down there and I play hockey there so I'm up and down 100 a few times a week.

yeah thats me. i go to UTI

anyone else have opinions?

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
GIAC.

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
dam your car dont even look lowered,a little in the front

thats what i hate, its got some massive rake and its just not low enough. i have a feeling GIAC is next and then new springs will come after since they arent too high in price

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
coils are too expensive, i think im gonna get GIAC cash and then H&R super sports and maybe an underdrive pulley on the credit card

Aeneas05

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI MKV BMP
i just got my giac a few days ago, it completely changes how your car feels and drives, and in a great way!

so much power compared to stock and its just refreshing to drive around in.

you wont regret it at all! i know i didnt!

You're forgetting we drive GTIs. He drives a rabbit. He might see 8HP at the crank while we'll see 50HP. Suspension first is my opinion. An extra 8HP won't really make you any faster. A good suspension set up will hold the road better and carry much more speed into corners. $500 for 8HP is not worth it.

Just my opinion.

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
well induktion is holding a pretty nice sale, so it looks like GIAC (only 300 not 500 like most are saying) no labor fees, and the maybe tien springs since they are running those on sale as well