GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdvanSuper

Banned
Well thats good that it actually works. With the speed with which you installed it, thats pretty impressive.

lol what do you mean?

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
I hope Collin doesn't trade his GTI in. He needs to try and sell it private party. The offers I was getting trade in on the gti were scary. Fully loaded '06 with 37k miles and I was getting offers anywhere from 10k-12k. Sad.

J-DUB

got splashback?
I do lake the saab

wat wut did i just say??

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
I hope Collin doesn't trade his GTI in. He needs to try and sell it private party. The offers I was getting trade in on the gti were scary. Fully loaded '06 with 37k miles and I was getting offers anywhere from 10k-12k. Sad.

QFT...VW said I would get about 15.5-16k for mine (if it was stock 08 with 31k and no issues).

I just paid 340 dollars for registration on Friday so I think I will keep it for a while unless someone private party wants it for a decent price.

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
QFT...VW said I would get about 15.5-16k for mine (if it was stock 08 with 31k and no issues).

I just paid 340 dollars for registration on Friday so I think I will keep it for a while unless someone private party wants it for a decent price.

Ya man. I feel ya. I'm just keeping mine unless someone private party wants it.

Status
Not open for further replies.