Not open for further replies.

07Jetta2.5

Double Stuffed
Car(s)
09 GTi BMP
Yelp

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
I'm thinking about deleting my suitcase muffler, still stock everything else. I drive like 400 miles a week so drone is uncool. Anyone done this or been in a car with that set up?

lawn mower

Banned
I'm thinking about deleting my suitcase muffler, still stock everything else. I drive like 400 miles a week so drone is uncool. Anyone done this or been in a car with that set up?

my car has a 3in cat-less dp to the stock resonator, then a turn down right after that, really isnt that loud, doesnt drone much either. i drive about the same amount as you too.

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
i have all the maintenance items for my car sitting in my garage I need to find the time to do it all.

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
stock catback?

Res delete but I may throw a 42DD Performance Res back in if it drones too much.

Some people prefer a suitcase muffler delete over a res delete. Supposedly sounds a good bit deeper and less drone.

You too eh? :lol:

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
lol Max was close. Im just watching TV I work in the AM. And then Friday. Ill probably do it Friday Night. Well most of it at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.