GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Haha Ive been trying to Blaine a few people locally for their PS3. Want to spend less than $100 for one.

Hurry up and get one!

I need you on my PSN list.

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
Dont flame me. Thinking about getting a 370z instead of buying old 911. Advise?

What's a good price?

Msrp dropped this comming year on 370, that'll affect resale.

Personally think I'd get murica mobile (5.0 mustang) or the subueyota. If looking for a rwd in that price range.

Either has their respective disadvantages and advantages.

Would you rather go to a klan rally or pride parade?

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
What's a good price?

Msrp dropped this comming year on 370, that'll affect resale.

Personally think I'd get murica mobile (5.0 mustang) or the subueyota. If looking for a rwd in that price range.

Either has their respective disadvantages and advantages.

Would you rather go to a klan rally or pride parade?

Found a 370 with only 4k miles for 26. Touring in pearl white. Thinking i will at least test drive it. Still want a 911, but they are cray in price for something clean.

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
Found a 370 with only 4k miles for 26. Touring in pearl white. Thinking i will at least test drive it. Still want a 911, but they are cray in price for something clean.

Try a brz/frs too.

Frs is cheaper new (mine was 24.5), brz limited would be slightly more than that (had one negotiated in low 27 range).

They're discounting holdovers evn more than that right now. My prices were from July at prime season for toy cars

There are used ones at low 20 range atm

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
I love the look of the frs but the power just kills me. 370 z has decent power. Dont plan any big mods.

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
Blahhhh. Really confused on what to get. Looking at s2k last weekend aswell

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
I love the look of the frs but the power just kills me. 370 z has decent power. Dont plan any big mods.

Have you tried one?

It absoutley isnt fast, but The power isn't as terrible as portrayed. It works very well for winding New England roads. If this were an area with long straight roads my choice would have been different. My forester is around 300+- whp. I can't utilize it around here.

Big thing with the power is that there is a dip in the power band (4-5k ish) that feels like ass to sit in. The car is much better straddling the dip.

It isn't Jesus on wheels. But it gets good mpg (I'm at 33 overall, best of 36, lot of commuting miles though), reasonably peppy, practical for a small 2 seater, and handles tits.

You should try one purely for the sake of the market you are considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.