GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I concede IF Biden gets inaugurated in January. It's still early. Gore was still disputing Bush at this time years ago.
*Biden gets inaugurated in January*
Zrick: I'll concede IF Biden doesn't get impeached for stealing this election.

lol Gore was disputing Bush because victory or defeat was a matter of just a few hundred votes in a single state. The smallest "contested" margins between Biden and Trump are both over 10,000 votes (AZ and GA), with Biden being well and away CLEAR of Trump with over 7M votes, nationwide. Gore was only ahead of Bush by around 550,000 votes, total. It's meaningless to compare Gore v Bush at this point because the 2020 is nowhere near as close.

all I can say is Google "Moom" landing.

the truth is out there (as is this thread)

0barna
All I get are typos on eBay.

Last edited:

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
View attachment 195524

Those are original duplicates (Made at the time of developing the photos), just what I have a photo of handy.

My dad was an airforce test flight photographer in the 60's and when he got out he went to work for NASA during apolo 11. He flew backseat in F4's and F111's

Lies! F111s don’t have back seats!!!!

Seriously though, I love when people make crazy claims then, when called out, drop the evidence.

Point to you sir.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Yeah, but you're not posting them are you?
Jabba-The-Hutt_b5a08a70.jpeg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
*Biden gets inaugurated in January*
Zrick: I'll concede IF Biden doesn't get impeached for stealing this election.

lol Gore was disputing Bush because victory or defeat was a matter of just a few hundred votes in a single state. The smallest "contested" margins between Biden and Trump are both over 10,000 votes (AZ and GA), with Biden being well and away CLEAR of Trump with over 7M votes, nationwide. Gore was only ahead of Bush by around 550,000 votes, total. It's meaningless to compare Gore v Bush at this point because the 2020 is nowhere near as close.

All I get are typos on eBay.
Unless 23% of votes were switched, which changes everything. Software can do anything.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI