GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Apparently Chicago is the only city in America with black people.

And the violent crime rate there is practically non-existent, way lower than any other major US city!

Anyone who thinks otherwise is just a racist right winger!

View attachment 251591

Fucking lol
When i hear about Chicago shootings, i don't automatically think black. Libtards have their heads so deep up the fake antiracist agenda's ass it's comical.

npace

Autocross Champion
Apparently Chicago is the only city in America with black people.

And the violent crime rate there is practically non-existent, way lower than any other major US city!

Anyone who thinks otherwise is just a racist right winger!

View attachment 251591

Fucking lol
It's dumb. People don't know how to read murder rates anyway. The murder rate in Detroit is higher, but the population is much lower than Chicago, so the actual number of homicides in Chicago is a lot higher. In fact, there were almost 1,000 more murders in Chicago than the next highest city (in terms of raw numbers) which was Baltimore. I was born in Detroit and spent a good part of my childhood there. It's like anywhere else... there's good and bad parts. Also, there's a lot of black people in Detroit, so I don't know what that guy is on about.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
1654547114706.png

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/nat...-police-chiefs-conference-in-chicago/1999851/

According to @scrllock Obama is a racist right winger!

npace

Autocross Champion
I

I mean, to be honest he kind of was…
Well, he definitely ordered the killings of more people than Bush ever dreamed of, including American citizens. And somehow he was given the Nobel Peace Prize... thereby negating any prestige the award once had. He expanded the drone program, extraordinary renditions, and the corporatization of main street. But "liberals" love him because he has a (D) next to his name. Morons.

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
It's dumb. People don't know how to read murder rates anyway. The murder rate in Detroit is higher, but the population is much lower than Chicago, so the actual number of homicides in Chicago is a lot higher. In fact, there were almost 1,000 more murders in Chicago than the next highest city (in terms of raw numbers) which was Baltimore. I was born in Detroit and spent a good part of my childhood there. It's like anywhere else... there's good and bad parts. Also, there's a lot of black people in Detroit, so I don't know what that guy is on about.
That's because most of the statistics are based on murders/violence per 1,000 population. You'll see Danville, Illinois come up in most top ten's, but their population is only around 30,000, which skews the rankings. Some are published per 100,000, but they are rare. You will see the same cities come up at the top no matter which basis they are ranked on. Detroit, St. Louis, Miami, Baltimore, for example.

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
Well, he definitely ordered the killings of more people than Bush ever dreamed of, including American citizens. And somehow he was given the Nobel Peace Prize... thereby negating any prestige the award once had. He expanded the drone program, extraordinary renditions, and the corporatization of main street. But "liberals" love him because he has a (D) next to his name. Morons.
In terms of race, he started out ok, with the "let's have a beer in the Rose Garden" with the Cambridge cop. It's too bad that this was a smoke screen for his long history of race activism, and his outward support of the rise of BLM and the mayhem that ensued.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Obama doesn't live in Chicago. He still owns a house there that he visits sometimes when he needs to bully neighbors into selling their property for his absurd Presidential library. Because #legacy
His main legacy are:
1. Bailing out banks after 08.
2. Fining low income people for not having medical insurance.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
That's because most of the statistics are based on murders/violence per 1,000 population. You'll see Danville, Illinois come up in most top ten's, but their population is only around 30,000, which skews the rankings. Some are published per 100,000, but they are rare. You will see the same cities come up at the top no matter which basis they are ranked on. Detroit, St. Louis, Miami, Baltimore, for example.
Don’t forget that a lot of cities don’t include gang violence data into normal crime data so the actual numbers are fudged lower.