GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
FC403BDB-DD89-40E2-96E9-B69CC90399ED.jpeg

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
From same website:

It can take at least 6 months to process a Vaccine Damage Payment claim. If you’re making a claim about a coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination it will take longer.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
The website says "damage payment for various vaxxes," with a long list. Looks like a general gov't program.
The fact they’re recognizing it at all and posting ads for it is a big admission. Maybe we’ll see some headway for folks here. I have friends and family who are really messed up after getting it. At least one can’t work anymore.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
The fact they’re recognizing it at all and posting ads for it is a big admission. Maybe we’ll see some headway for folks here. I have friends and family who are really messed up after getting it. At least one can’t work anymore.
I doubt anyone actually gets these payments. Just like any g't relief program, it either takes years, or only a tiny percentage of applicants get it.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
I doubt anyone actually gets these payments. Just like any g't relief program, it either takes years, or only a tiny percentage of applicants get it.
There’s a US vaccine court that’s paid out many billions but the Covid vaxxes our govt agreed to are null for recourse because 1. Our doses are not serialized, therefore not traceable 2. You signed some legalese in the document stating that the company is not liable for damages.

Would anyone buy a car if they had to sign a document stating VW is not responsible in the event of injury or death due to experimental features in their design which was rushed to market?

UK possibly got a different legal agreement for their vaccines that allow some flexibility for liability on their respective corporations behalf. I’ve read that Pfizer wasn’t accepted in some countries because governments didn’t agree to the non liability and deserialization of doses. Pfizer is also the same pharmaceutical company that’s paid some, if not the the highest fines on record.

npace

Autocross Champion
There’s a US vaccine court that’s paid out many billions but the Covid vaxxes our govt agreed to are null for recourse because 1. Our doses are not serialized, therefore not traceable 2. You signed some legalese in the document stating that the company is not liable for damages.

Would anyone buy a car if they had to sign a document stating VW is not responsible in the event of injury or death due to experimental features in their design which was rushed to market?

UK possibly got a different legal agreement for their vaccines that allow some flexibility for liability on their respective corporations behalf. I’ve read that Pfizer wasn’t accepted in some countries because governments didn’t agree to the non liability and deserialization of doses. Pfizer is also the same pharmaceutical company that’s paid some, if not the the highest fines on record.
Not sure where you're getting this, because the lot number and serial number are on the vaccination card they give you. And yes, I got the pfizer shot. (It's the only one the military forces us to take because of its authorization status). I also didn't sign anything, but maybe that's because I was ordered to get the shot and didn't have a choice?

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Not sure where you're getting this, because the lot number and serial number are on the vaccination card they give you. And yes, I got the pfizer shot. (It's the only one the military forces us to take because of its authorization status). I also didn't sign anything, but maybe that's because I was ordered to get the shot and didn't have a choice?
Maybe. I recall some countries rejected it because there wasn’t a way to trace individual doses. I do know that you’re liable for damages and not the manufacturer though. My cousin can’t get compensation because of it.

npace

Autocross Champion
Maybe. I recall some countries rejected it because there wasn’t a way to trace individual doses. I do know that you’re liable for damages and not the manufacturer though. My cousin can’t get compensation because of it.
I'm certain that nobody will be compensated if they have adverse health effects. Just wanted to make sure I was being accurate about what I've seen at this point.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Not holding my breath as 75% of vaccine cases lose in gov court. No liability for mfrs.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Part of the super secret purchase agreement says the governments must defend Pfizer's position on the vaccines.
The vaccine court is a sham. Johns Hopkins warned in 2017 that pandemic vaccine injuries will stall in courts 'waiting on more data.' Many did sign their life away.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI