GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Payroll taxes went down. Social security and Medicare is defunded. Thankfully Trump lost, I’ll be happy to pay that back in January.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
He already has some ready to kill their fellow American's. The man has talked about dropping nukes into hurricanes to stop them, and dropped a MOAB on the grounds of it was going to expire anyhow.

I could see if the situation played out to where it'd be a huge win for him, he wouldn't mind trampling over a couple million people. That's just business.

You seemed like one of the more realistic people in this absurd, unrealistic, crazy thread. That's just absurd.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
He already has some ready to kill their fellow American's. The man has talked about dropping nukes into hurricanes to stop them, and dropped a MOAB on the grounds of it was going to expire anyhow.

I could see if the situation played out to where it'd be a huge win for him, he wouldn't mind trampling over a couple million people. That's just business.

Honestly it’d be great to see the military engaging those domestic enemies.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Payroll taxes went down. Social security and Medicare is defunded. Thankfully Trump lost, I’ll be happy to pay that back in January.

FICA and Medicare is not defunded. Underfunded in the future yes.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
FICA and Medicare is not defunded. Underfunded in the future yes.

payroll taxes being deferred and, if he got his way, removed for ever would have brought down all the programs so many rely on.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
You seemed like one of the more realistic people in this absurd, unrealistic, crazy thread. That's just absurd.
I don't know if I'd call it absurd. The man, like it or not, has already killed plenty of people indirectly and directly as POTUS.

Do you have a death count on the fallout of the recognition of Jerusalem and the relocation of the Embassy? Plenty of his choices could be pointed to. It's only absurd because you can't picture it until the enemy is clearly defined and the actions justified.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Not sure how that helped your argument but okay.

After paying off student loans, health care bills for sick children and rising costs of living I could have used that money to put toward something useful.

Not sure how? Read the link and you'll see why it cost you more to have the mortgage interest rate deduction than not being able to deduct it.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I don't know if I'd call it absurd. The man, like it or not, has already killed plenty of people indirectly and directly as POTUS.

Do you have a death count on the fallout of the recognition of Jerusalem and the relocation of the Embassy? Plenty of his choices could be pointed to. It's only absurd because you can't picture it until the enemy is clearly defined and the actions justified.

In other words you disagree with recognizing Jerusalem and the relocation of the embassy? Whatever the fallout was it wasn't even close to the slaughter of over 6 million Jews by Hitler.

I'm not Jewish by the way.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
In other words you disagree with recognizing Jerusalem and the relocation of the embassy? Whatever the fallout was it wasn't even close to the slaughter of over 6 million Jews by Hitler.

I'm not Jewish by the way.
No, I dont have a dog in that fight. Hitler also didnt turn short 'stached embodiment of evil overnight is all.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Isn’t Trump the reason I couldn’t claim my mortgage interest on my taxes?

The standard deduction was increased quite a bit. You can still claim mortgage interest(up to 750k debt), but if your itemized deductions are less than the standard.. then you take the standard amount.