GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You should, it's important. He was incredibly popular and influential. Things only turned ugly after he convinced his citizens he was the only source for truth and salvation. The other people in this thread aren't just using hyperbole when comparing Trump to him, the parallels are frightening. Educate yourself and you may reconsider your past support for him.

OMG. Make all the parallels you want. Trump didn't kill millions of people to try and create a superior race.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I've got word the US Army has seized Dominion servers in Germany.
Why are US election servers in Germany???
Why would the Army grab them?
Get ready boys...

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
I've got word the US Army has seized Dominion servers in Germany.
Why are US election servers in Germany???
Why would the Army grab them?
Get ready boys...

Got a link there Deep State!?!

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
And the only way Bernie was going to be able to fund those things was with raising taxes.
Maybe, though costs and taxes always go up. Everyone is saying Sleepy Joe's plan is going to increase taxes for 4 out of 5 Americans. I was just surprised to learn the 4 out of 5 American's make more than 400k in Taxable income.

They then point and say we'll pay more in taxes overall.. Well, things didn't get cheaper when Trump cut all those non-expiring business tax cuts, so it's not like they pass the buck both ways.

Honestly I think it just comes down to where our taxes are being spent at this point, and I'm all for seeing better schools and less ignorance.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
OMG. Make all the parallels you want. Trump didn't kill millions of people to try and create a superior race.
Yet... Which is what I'm sure the majority of Germany thought before the whole, better do what they say mentality set in and Blitzkrieg party happened. You don't go to black armbands and a private army of enforcers over night.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Maybe, though costs and taxes always go up. Everyone is saying Sleepy Joe's plan is going to increase taxes for 4 out of 5 Americans. I was just surprised to learn the 4 out of 5 American's make more than 400k in Taxable income.

They then point and say we'll pay more in taxes overall.. Well, things didn't get cheaper when Trump cut all those non-expiring business tax cuts, so it's not like they pass the buck both ways.

Honestly I think it just comes down to where our taxes are being spent at this point, and I'm all for seeing better schools and less ignorance.

Isn’t Trump the reason I couldn’t claim my mortgage interest on my taxes?

It’s a shifting of funds is how I understood it.

My co workers are already telling me the woes of the next 4 years without Trump 🙄.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Isn’t Trump the reason I couldn’t claim my mortgage interest on my taxes?

It’s a shifting of funds is how I understood it.

My co workers are already telling me the woes of the next 4 years without Trump 🙄.
I can already hear the screams when those expiring cuts for individuals come due too.

Honestly I think we need to be more critical of what we do with out taxes, rather than if the new guys is going to raise them. Maybe we can finally start repairing some of our neglected infrastructure.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

No maybe about it. The only way Bernie could have funded those things was with higher taxes period.

Who said that taxes would go up for 4 out of 5 people under Biden?

Trump cut taxes for everyone. Payroll taxes went down.

Better schools and less ignorance would be great.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
I'm just confused.. So low taxes, but crippling national debt that's only going up = good? Is this when someone tells me how great the economy is doing based on stocks and not lowest earning individuals?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Yet... Which is what I'm sure the majority of Germany thought before the whole, better do what they say mentality set in and Blitzkrieg party happened. You don't go to black armbands and a private army of enforcers over night.

So you honestly believe Trump was going to start murdering millions of people?

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
So you honestly believe Trump was going to start murdering millions of people?
He already has some ready to kill their fellow American's. The man has talked about dropping nukes into hurricanes to stop them, and dropped a MOAB on the grounds of it was going to expire anyhow.

I could see if the situation played out to where it'd be a huge win for him, he wouldn't mind trampling over a couple million people. That's just business.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I can already hear the screams when those expiring cuts for individuals come due too.

Honestly I think we need to be more critical of what we do with out taxes, rather than if the new guys is going to raise them. Maybe we can finally start repairing some of our neglected infrastructure.

Like you have any control or say so over where your tax dollars go. Get real. The government isn't going to do what you want it to do with your taxes regardless of which political party holds office.