GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

npace

Autocross Champion
Prove to me that anyone in those riots even votes and then we'll talk. The people that tried to overthrow our govt on Jan 6 were both in Congress and standing outside the Capitol holding Trump signs. They sure as hell weren't holding Joe Biden signs now, were they?
So those people didn't vote for Biden, and all those votes that were counted were fraudulent? Is that what you're saying?

npace

Autocross Champion
I know exactly what I'm talking about and I'm 100% correct. Nice try.
No, you don't. I've been trained with and firing one version or another of the AR 15 for literally my entire adult life. You're over-simplifying and you want to say you know what you're talking about.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I don't "worship" any party. That said, I certainly don't support a party that tries to overturn our democracy. How can you or anyone else that votes Republican note acknowledge your party attempted to overturn a democratic election and your main candidate, Trump, committed multiple crimes and still lies to this day about him winning the election and Joe Biden stealing the election. Hate Biden all you want, but he won by over 7 million fuqing votes. Yet, the Republican party still considers Trump, an ex-president that claims he won the last election, the leader of their party. Do you argue Trump is not the current leader and presumptive nominee for President of the 2024 election?
The Republican party is not my party. I'm a registered Independent. I agree Biden won the election. I hope Trump isn't their 2024 candidate.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
I know exactly what I'm talking about and I'm 100% correct. Nice try.
I forgot you're a genius and never wrong. Even when you are very wrong. You do a great job digging yourself a ditch with your made up definitions. Still wrong though, good game thanks for playing

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
No comment on the Dems that purposely left out information for a FISA court to spy on the staff of a President-Elect?
Really!!?? 75% of the FBI, and not to mention the judges that review FISA warrants, are damn Republicans! Yes, there were a handful of apparent Democrats that were involved in the investigation. Also, a lawful wire tap is not "spying." Spying on US citizens is illegal without a warrant. The FBI had a warrant. Remind me how many of Trump's inner circle ended up with felonies and were either pardoned by that criminal douche bag, or were actually convicted and sent to prison. How many were convicted from the Mueller investigation alone? Don't give me "spying," the friggin' Trump campaign was the equivalent of a political mofia crime family.... and Flynn should STILL be in prison except for Trump pardoning him.

Reactions: WAP

npace

Autocross Champion
Republicans have had plenty of majorities. Now they just try to block everything Democrats want to pass. The video was full of ignorant Republican tropes - I watched more than enough of it to figure that out quickly. If you want to cite any of the BS in that video, feel free, but I'm not going to spend over 15 mins watching the damn GOP campaign advertisement.
It isn't. But you don't know that because you would rather spend time arguing about what's in a video that you didn't watch then just watching it. I know it must be hard for you to admit that the party you've chosen to blindly follow has flaws, but step back and look. The people making the video are democrats who aren't afraid to criticize their own party. It's produced by the NYT, which is not, by any measure, right leaning.

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
So those people didn't vote for Biden, and all those votes that were counted were fraudulent? Is that what you're saying?
Huh??? Biden won by 7 million votes. What are you even suggesting? Show me evidence because Republicans have done nothing but lie about the election since the election.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Prove to me that anyone in those riots even votes and then we'll talk. The people that tried to overthrow our govt on Jan 6 were both in Congress and standing outside the Capitol holding Trump signs. They sure as hell weren't holding Joe Biden signs now, were they?
I wonder how many of those idiots even voted.

npace

Autocross Champion
Really!!?? 75% of the FBI, and not to mention the judges that review FISA warrants, are damn Republicans! Yes, there were a handful of apparent Democrats that were involved in the investigation. Also, a lawful wire tap is not "spying." Spying on US citizens is illegal without a warrant. The FBI had a warrant. Remind me how many of Trump's inner circle ended up with felonies and were either pardoned by that criminal douche bag, or were actually convicted and sent to prison. How many were convicted from the Mueller investigation alone? Don't give me "spying," the friggin' Trump campaign was the equivalent of a political mofia crime family.... and Flynn should STILL be in prison except for Trump pardoning him.
Judges aren't republican or democrat, at least not in their decisions. They're trusted to be impartial. And you're making a ridiculous assertion about what percentage of an agency votes for what party. I've read the entire IG report, the congressional report, and the transcripts. They knew that the Steele Dossier was BS, but used it to get a FISA warrant and did not tell the court about the shortcomings of the dossier. When a court determines that a wiretap is okay under false pretense, it's still an illegal wiretap.

npace

Autocross Champion
Huh??? Biden won by 7 million votes. What are you even suggesting? Show me evidence because Republicans have done nothing but lie about the election since the election.
So you agree that the actions of a small minority within a group of people shouldn't define the entire group? Because you keep saying "Republicans do this, or republicans do that".

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
I wonder how many of those idiots even voted.
I actually agree with you. If you watched the Rittenhouse trial, 2 of the guys that tried to attack him were felons - so they may not have been able to vote, anyway. There's a big difference between the idiots that were burning down buildings and assaulting people in the streets and riots that occurred at the Capitol. The people at the Capitol were clearly Trump supporters. The people that were rioting were sure as hell not carrying around Joe Biden signs. So, the GOP tries to attach the criminal rioters to Democrats with no evidence at all. They make wink, wink, nod, nod to the fact that many were black and most blacks - that voted - voted Democrat. So, I know what they're trying to do, but the reality is that we really don't know how many of those protesters every bothered to vote. Also, to the extent that any of the protesters were "Antifa," well, Antifa is anti-govt, so I'm pretty sure that they're not the typical Democrat voter, either.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Republicans have had plenty of majorities. Now they just try to block everything Democrats want to pass. The video was full of ignorant Republican tropes - I watched more than enough of it to figure that out quickly. If you want to cite any of the BS in that video, feel free, but I'm not going to spend over 15 mins watching the damn GOP campaign advertisement.
You mean just like the Democrats did when Trump was in office? It didn't matter if he was building a homeless shelter, the Democrats would vote no because Orange Man bad.

The 2nd Amendment is not about hunting...the inception of our right to bear arms was to limit government overreach. Full stop. We need it now more than ever. I don't care if you have a Glock or an AR15, I would argue we need similar capability as Uncle Sam.

IMHO, Kyle was defending his family that lived there, and it was self defense when he shot at his attackers. He's not guilty, the end.

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
So you agree that the actions of a small minority within a group of people shouldn't define the entire group? Because you keep saying "Republicans do this, or republicans do that".
Look at national polls, not just 400 idiots on Jan 6.

Read for yourself:

Significant majority of Republicans don’t believe Biden’s win was fair​

Almost two-thirds of Republicans believe that President Joe Biden did not legitimately win the 2020 election, even as more than six-in-ten Americans overall believe he won fair and square, according to a new Monmouth University poll.

The survey, conducted February 25 – March 1, found that 65 percent of Republicans believe that Biden’s win was solely the result of voter fraud. What’s more, 29 percent of Republicans say they will never accept Biden as president.

Reactions: WAP