GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
having a crappy sig will pale compared to 4 more years....not a praying man but plz big guy let me win and I'll never again.

The upside to Trump winning, is that he's doing such a bad job, and is so incompetent, his cult followers will suffer the consequences of their stupidity, just as his long list of marks in the past have. If Biden comes in and AGAIN, fixes a republican mess, they'll suffer the consequences of their own stupidity. Stupidity has become a virtue. It's time for it to hurt again.

Make Stupidity Hurt Again. #MSHA.

It isn't very catchy, but we can work on it.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
having a crappy sig will pale compared to 4 more years....not a praying man but plz big guy let me win and I'll never again.
4 more years for Trump, 8 years for his son, 8 years for his other son, 8 years for his daughter, 8 years for his other other son...
CLEAR YOUR CALENDAR LOL

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Now the virus is sneaking up on people in their homes! Put on your masks keyboard warriors.
View attachment 190174

"when people come into our home" It's almost like you're the dumbest man on the planet. We had friends over last week and sat in the back yard, 6 ft away, and everyone wore masks when we were in the house. That's just common sense. Their son tested positive the next day, so despite your constant idiocracy and poor reading comprehension, anytime you are around someone that isn't in your direct household, you should distance and wear a mask.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
"when people come into our home" It's almost like you're the dumbest man on the planet. We had friends over last week and sat in the back yard, 6 ft away, and everyone wore masks when we were in the house. That's just common sense. Their son tested positive the next day, so despite your constant idiocracy and poor reading comprehension, anytime you are around someone that isn't in your direct household, you should distance and wear a mask.
FRACK NO. And FRACK YOU. Tell us about the son, who I'm sure made a full recovery. My family hangs out with a number of other families all the time. People from church. Our kids play together. Nobody is sick. Treating everyone like they have the plague is the definition of STUPIDITY. So I guess I understand now why you do it.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
FRACK NO. And FRACK YOU. Tell us about the son, who I'm sure made a full recovery. My family hangs out with a number of other families all the time. People from church. Our kids play together. Nobody is sick. Treating everyone like they have the plague is the definition of STUPIDITY. So I guess I understand now why you do it.

Jesus you're dumb. Yes he's made a complete recovery. The reason we wore masks is so we didn't contract it from their family, and kill my wife, who has risk factors, or her parents, who are old and have risk factors.

Again, the old and vulnerable aren't disposable, no matter how much you sociopaths think they are.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Again, the old and vulnerable aren't disposable, no matter how much you sociopaths think they are.
So let your wife and the old wear the masks? Does everyone else have to put their lives on hold for them? Complete strangers? NO.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
So take my money Jay. I've got $500 on Doritoman. Put your money where your mouth is.
My mouth isn't on biden. I dont like him either so I'm not going to bet in favor of him. And then the reality is that I don't know you personally and don't trust strangers to actually pay if they lose in a situation like this.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
My mouth isn't on biden. I dont like him either so I'm not going to bet in favor of him. And then the reality is that I don't know you personally and don't trust strangers to actually pay if they lose in a situation like this.
C'mon man!
We're like best friends. I'm pretty sure we've bought or sold parts from each other. There are dozens here who would vouch for me.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Jesus you're dumb. Yes he's made a complete recovery. The reason we wore masks is so we didn't contract it from their family, and kill my wife, who has risk factors, or her parents, who are old and have risk factors.

Again, the old and vulnerable aren't disposable, however many of the sociopaths are.
;)

agree with Jay, I'd need a $ holder before I made a real bet.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
dorito.jpg