GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You probably can't tell the difference between Coke and Pepsi either. Heathen.

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
Since I am a man of honor I have to come clean about something that just happened. I'm working from home and my girlfriend asked me if I wanted some lunch, of course I do. She made ham and cheese grilled cheese (stfu I know this is a "melt")

Ate it in a jiffy...told her it was amazing and she started laughing....then told me she used mayo as the grilling agent ( I told her about our forum argument)

FUCK.

@Keehs360 we were wrong homie. It was incredible.

@Acadia18 I owe you an apology for almost banning you for your mayo antics.

In conclusion mayo is still disgusting, but as a grilling agent it's aight
Man im just sad for you that you had to eat such a sandwich.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Since I am a man of honor I have to come clean about something that just happened. I'm working from home and my girlfriend asked me if I wanted some lunch, of course I do. She made ham and cheese grilled cheese (stfu I know this is a "melt")

Ate it in a jiffy...told her it was amazing and she started laughing....then told me she used mayo as the grilling agent ( I told her about our forum argument)

FUCK.

Bro I tried one the other day with mayo too. I even DM’d @Acadia18 and told em about it. I’ve felt dirty ever since. Not because I did it. But because I liked it.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Ha! This is about to get interesting. Also 3.5-4 years as part of the plea deal? Probably a sign that the ones who aren't cooperating are going away for a long time.

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/16/9881...1st-guilty-plea-of-capitol-riot-investigation
One could only hope.

That likely means they had him or her dead to rights on conspiracy charges, too.

We could be seeing a REAL conspiracy get unraveled, vice Ricky's Twitter conspiracies.

Still waiting on the kraken and Trump's inauguration. Oh wait....

Last edited:
Reactions: WAP

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
55z4w2.jpg

@Keehs360

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

FUCK.

I think she was just messing with you. Pics of mayo melt on your head or ban.