GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I wish I was.
Do something about it. After a month and a half there's still lines outside the pot stores since recreational pot went on sale. I'm beginning to wonder if everyone is high driving down the streets.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
As along as it isn't the spinning ones with what look like nylon cord. Fucking dealer ran my black Corrado through one of those and it took my forever to get all the micro scratches off. You'd have to be a serial killer to put a car through one of those.
My cars have only seen a pressure washer. And a single contact wash every 4 washes.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
As along as it isn't the spinning ones with what look like nylon cord. Fucking dealer ran my black Corrado through one of those and it took my forever to get all the micro scratches off. You'd have to be a serial killer to put a car through one of those.
It was spinning cloth brushes. Didn't cause swirls. I once had a guy with a Jeep with the top off go through the car wash.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Sometimes it's easier after you go mudding to just hose it all down..

"Hose it down" after "going mudding" sounds like stuff that would happen in Jim's service bays :ROFLMAO:

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Is jim walter white, car wash owner in the american southwest?