GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
What up with the metal monoliths appearing? This is the second one I've seen.
Another mysterious monolith appears — in Romania (nypost.com)
1606792292262.png

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
I really like Milwaukee, they used to be the best. But I was looking for a battery impact and they were half the torque of the DeWalt.
I have the 1/2" mid torque impact (600 pounds) and honestly i haven't found much that it can't handle. They make a bigger one that's 1200 but I don't work on anything that big. The 1/4" hex impact will even take wheel bolts off. Love all their stuff, just got a 3/8 right angle impact and haven't used it yet. Can't beat their price and that warranty is outstanding. I had to use the warranty on a rotory tool that crapped out and it was no questions asked, gave me a brand new one with another 5 year warranty after 3 years of abuse. Lawd I'm sold.
#redtoolsmatter
20201130_211233.jpg

Last edited:

jay745

Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
What can I say since you're a racist whatever generation you are.
I'm actually not, I don't say messed up things thinking I'm better than others. But I get your response, I know you are but what am I....I'm gonna call you pee-wee herman

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
if you like racing, you're a racist jay

jay745

Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
if you like racing, you're a racist jay
Wow I don't even have a come back. Well done.

Actually, I don't like american cars so I suppose there's something there. Americans don't know how to engineer a car. There I said it.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
I really like Milwaukee, they used to be the best. But I was looking for a battery impact and they were half the torque of the DeWalt.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Wow I don't even have a come back. Well done.

Actually, I don't like american cars so I suppose there's something there. Americans don't know how to engineer a car. There I said it.
The c8 is supposed to be crazy good. And the demon’s 1/4 mile prowess is uncanny. Then there’s the second gen viper.

I dunno jay.....

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Witness at #ArizonaHearing says the signature on ballots "didn’t even resemble, in any way" what they were matching it to, says they were "completely illegible" and was told not to worry about it.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Americans don't know how to engineer a car. There I said it.

Guy at work notices I got another VW. "Wow you sure do like supporting over seas companies"
Me: "Well when american car companies make something that interest me I'll consider them".

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Witness at #ArizonaHearing says the signature on ballots "didn’t even resemble, in any way" what they were matching it to, says they were "completely illegible" and was told not to worry about it.
Cool. Prove it. Prove that witness is telling the truth.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The c8 is supposed to be crazy good. And the demon’s 1/4 mile prowess is uncanny. Then there’s the second gen viper.

I dunno jay.....
American cars are too heavy and too slow. End of story.