GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
4 posts today, thread is doing awesome
I've posted how slow it is before but it always picks up again. But with the lead that it has in pages and posts it's not in jeopardy of losing all time most pages and posts probably ever. All we need is some new posters who don't get scared off right away.

Here you go. I got the Pfizer shots which lost the majority of effectiveness in 8 months or less so they advocate for a booster shot that they now admit doesn't stop Omicron only possibly reduces symptoms. It's a moving target and the CDC has no idea until results come in and then alter their ever changing useless advice because they don't have a clue about what to do.

All you guys that more or less seem to agree with each other get in here with your up to date opinions.

Last edited:

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
4 posts today, thread is doing awesome

Maybe the people in this thread need to start debating what the proper way to wipe ones ass is...

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Autobahn GTI
So yesterday I was out on the highway overpass supporting our truckers. There were at least 200 vehicles before the main convoy came through.

Attachments

• 6DE76BA8-82D1-46CC-BEA8-72CBA792A8D5.jpeg
    6DE76BA8-82D1-46CC-BEA8-72CBA792A8D5.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 76

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
So yesterday I was out on the highway overpass supporting our truckers. There were at least 200 vehicles before the main convoy came through.
Respect. I would have made a better sign though, that one is a little weak.

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Autobahn GTI
Respect. I would have made a better sign though, that one is a little weak.
There were a lot of F Trudeau flags to make up for the love I was spreading haha. Lots of signs as well saying we support our truckers, etc. I figured I would spread some love.

npace

Autocross Champion
Earlier in this thread there was a post regarding the UK crashing one of its F35 fighter jets into the sea when trying to take off from the aircraft carrier..

Looks like the USA is keeping up...

F35-C fighter jet: Race is on to reach sunken US plane... before China - BBC News
If we're looking at it from a pure numbers perspective, the US has over 700 F35s. The UK has around 24. So the US crashed .14% of its F35 fleet. The UK crashed 4%. When the US crashes another 28 planes we'll be caught up.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
If we're looking at it from a pure numbers perspective, the US has over 700 F35s. The UK has around 24. So the US crashed .14% of its F35 fleet. The UK crashed 4%. When the US crashes another 28 planes we'll be caught up.

The US does not have 700 F-35...you're reading the press info wrong..

Over 700 F-35 have been delivered to the US & other international operators...so that's everybody else included in the "over 700"..

There is circa 70% in the USA...

& the UK has only crashed 1 of its F-35.....the US has crashed 5...as far as I can tell..