GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Indeed. Now, be my guest and equate the average liberal who believes in having more than 2 genders to right-wing conspiracy theorists.
I can't, because only one of those groups is dangerous to society.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Haha our first TV was black and white but pretty big. However it was very old and we kept a pair of pliers next to the set to change the channel.

I don't remember out first TV...but I do remember back in the 80's...I was watching an episode of Battlestar Galactica...it was a scene where the Cylons were firing from their ship...then our TV went out. I thought the Cylons blew up the TV. I'll never forget that.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You're so ignorant it's insane. The reason they are called "the greatest generation" is because they grew up in the great depression and then everyone sacrificed their early adulthood to fight the nazis.

That doesn't mean they were all great, it means that some of them did really great things or just survived through great hardship.

Millennials, myself included, are in their late 20s and early 30s now. Not really snowflakes, most of us still grew up when kids played outside most of the time, without supervision.
I'm still fighting Nazis today.
We are all supervised now.
'0barna has a file on everyone' -Mad Maxine
@Snowden revelations circa 2013

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The irony of this statement in this thread is fuckin' delicious.
Everyone alive has a female mother, and male father. CHANGE MY MIND.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
It's ok to disregard science and make shit up when it benefits them. Soft.
The irony of this statement in this thread is fuckin' delicious.
Everyone alive has a female mother, and male father. CHANGE MY MIND.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
That's something different obviously.

I'm not against firearms training in the manner you're suggesting.
What zrick is getting at is that "in the good old days" they tried teaching children some valuable life skills, while nowadays they shove the 52 gender dogma down their throats.

Last edited:

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Counting past two isn't really as difficult as some would have you think.
There are men, there are women. Some people are born as hermaphrodytes. Those are very rare, and I bet they don't run around throwing fits about how the world doesn't understand the delicate inner workings of their tender souls the way the other 50 "genders" do.