Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

npace

Autocross Champion
And why isn't he behind bars. I hear Brix closed door testimony says she lied about COVID also.
Sadly, I think he's part of the scheme, but has outlived his usefulness. He's going to get some kind of weak punishment so that the elite establishment can make it look like they've stopped the person responsible, while still continuing to sell vaccines, masks, and lockdowns as necessary for our safety.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI MT, PP, LP
zrickety, are you a Fox correspondent? lol. I think I'll see my way out of this thread now.

I love watching Lord of the Rings and prefer to keep fantasies and non sense in the movies.

Reactions: WAP

npace

Autocross Champion
"The limited experiment described in the final progress report provided by EcoHealth Alliance was testing if spike proteins from naturally occurring bat coronaviruses circulating in China were capable of binding to the human ACE2 receptor"

DHHS gain of function .jpg

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I think he's saying that the street wasn't named after a KKK member, but because at some point, someone in the KKK had that name, they're changing it. If that's the case, then yes, it's crazy.
That's exactly what I was saying. People are now looking to be offended and it's completely out of control. I'm sure you could take almost any name and find something in history that would sully that name.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
zrickety, are you a Fox correspondent? lol. I think I'll see my way out of this thread now.

I love watching Lord of the Rings and prefer to keep fantasies and non sense in the movies.
Real life is more parody than anything right now. Nonsense on every corner, but thanks for stopping by.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1634921897261.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Pfizer vaccine is supposedly 90% effective in kids that already have 100% survival. Watch out for those side effects though.

1634922486663.png

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
I think he's saying that the street wasn't named after a KKK member, but because at some point, someone in the KKK had that name, they're changing it. If that's the case, then yes, it's crazy.

He doesn't know what he's talking about then. They were all members of the KKK. So why is it a bad thing to not have a park named in honor of a KKK member?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
He doesn't know what he's talking about then. They were all members of the KKK. So why is it a bad thing to not have a park named in honor of a KKK member?
That changes it. I didn't realize at first that was the case. I'm sure all over the US it's that way. It's a shame to have a name ruined for everyone with that name who had nothing to do with it.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI