GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Keeping up with this thread is exhausting. Y'all meet racist Greeks and blab for 50 pages. I haven't been current here for over a week.

One of my best friends is a proud, fanatical Greek, but all he ever says is shit like "You like triangles? You're welcome. The Greeks."

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Again, that has no relevance. Having shortness of breathe before hand wouldn't change the fact a paramedic told him that the suspect was unresponsive, purple and offering to access the man. If a trained paramedic is standing there telling you that you're actions are killing someone, you're fucking up at a high rate of speed.

Let's say you're a diabetic and I keep your from using your medications and you die. I killed you, yes? Someone being SOB then me cutting off blood supply to their head is murder.

And suspect was such a threat, the cop put his hands in his pockets while choking the life out of him.
I am not arguing that point at all. What I've been referencing are legal points with respect to third degree murder.
I agree on all the breathing parts.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I am not arguing that point at all. What I've been referencing are legal points with respect to third degree murder.
So how do you think that impacts proving a 3rd degree murder charge. Which elements would not be met?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

So how do you think that impacts proving a 3rd degree murder charge. Which elements would not be met?

Jim - I'm arguing legal points.

What are those legal points and how does what you said relate to those points?

Jim and Anteros finger bang each other and no one else can read it, because we've all ignored him.

Great job Jim.

Reactions: WAP

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
One of my best friends is a proud, fanatical Greek, but all he ever says is shit like "You like triangles? You're welcome. The Greeks."

Well their "civilisation" did start about 2800yrs ago, & had their "high point" about 2500yrs ago.....which was about 470yrs before the Roman empire & just at the start of the Persian empire.....

Reactions: WAP

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Agree with what? You didn't even make an argument, unless you think saying "sheep" is an argument.
I'm not arguing with anyone, you think I'm an idiot, and I think you're an idiot. You know what they say about arguing with idiots....

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'm not arguing with anyone, you think I'm an idiot, and I think you're an idiot. You know what they say about arguing with idiots....
I don't think you're an idiot, I just don't agree with voting third party in the general election. I'm all for doing so in primaries and for changing to a ranked voting system to break the two parties from forcing morons down our throats at the polls.

I also don't think not having a third, fourth or fifth party is what's wrong with our political system. Plenty of countries have more than 2 parties and are a giant shit show just like us. They just form coalitions and a defacto two party system anyways.

Last edited:

SnailpowerMk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI SE 6SPD MT
I didn't argue that at all. I pointed out why that was important evidence that makes getting a third degree murder charge to stick. I'm talking about legal points not arguing semantics. The point is because Floyd was saying that he couldn't breath long before being on the ground made it less believable when the cops had him on the ground. I don't agree with that but those are very important legal points that a jury is supposed to weigh in their decision.

Wait, are you saying there may be some validity to the cop keeping his knee (with body weight) on Floyd's neck for over 9 whole minutes because they just can't believe a word out of Floyd's mouth?