GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Babylon Bee has become reality.
Gang Of Masked Bandits Steals Another Few Trillion From Your Grandchildren | The Babylon Bee

1608652022686.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
If you don't wear a mask, you gave it to her and your kids. Attempted murder.
Fake news. Mask wearers get sick 17 times more, according to CDC data.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1608652606524.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
If you don't wear a mask, you gave it to her and your kids. Attempted murder.
I suppose you wear a mask when you have sex, like they recommended early on?? SCIENCE!!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Fake news. Mask wearers get sick 17 times more, according to CDC data.
mask wearers are more typically going to be living in an area that mandates mask wearing to the point that they actually need to wear the masks, because the rate of existence of the disease is higher.

People living in rural areas here noone ever travels to bumfuck nowhere are less likely to wear masks but also less likely to encounter the virus.

this still shows a things:
1) Wearing the mask alone may not 100% be effective but there are obviously so many factors, for the 100th time, wearing it correctly, not reusing old (possibly contaminated masks), not washing your hands, social distancing or quarantining enough/properly.
2) its still better to wear the damn mask!!
3) If you think that wearing a non-covid contaminated mask makes you sick you are officially retarded

it's like saying people that wear condoms are more likely to contract HIV. (if they have sex with someone with HIV) VS people that don't wear condoms
- They are still having sex with someone with HIV
- Maybe they are having sex more often with people with HIV
- IDK about you, but i'd rather skip having sex with someone with HIV all together, a condom alone, while pretty damn effective, isnt foolproof and there may still be bodily juices/close contact/breathing or whatever else that may spread HIV present

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
he really doesnt get data - not the calculations, nor the applicable context or factors.

it's like saying 17x more men die mowing lawns vs women, but not factoring in that women don't mow the lawn

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Let me stop you right there. Homeless veterans in any state in America automatically qualify for Hud Vash. A federal va ran program that will immediately throw the homeless vet in a hotel room. With vouchers for clothing. With a box full of toiletries. While the social workers find the vet housing. Which will have rent heavily subsidized.

when I was in the program. My rent was only 20% of my pay. And guess what. Since I had no pay it was free. Then I got a job. Then I paid 300$ for a 4 room house. After a year and a half I told my social worker I was ready to graduate out of the program and so I did.

zrick everyday it becomes clear that u don’t know what you’re talking about bro.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Dude. Trump *IS* the swamp. How you can’t see this is laughable.
It's because Rickety and crew live in the bizzarro world.

Every move Trump makes trying to drag us down into the swamp like Artax they somehow see as him fighting for freedom and truth.

And never the twain shall meet.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
he really doesnt get data - not the calculations, nor the applicable context or factors.

it's like saying 17x more men die mowing lawns vs women, but not factoring in that women don't mow the lawn
Misogynist!!