GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

mac340

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE 6MT
I wonder if I put signs on my car saying that it has the virus if other cars would give me more room during rush hour traffic? 🤔🚥
I think some people are actually afraid of giving their cars the virus cause I see them driving alone wearing a mask lol.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Even if it's a small percentage of providers and nurses it doesn't change the number of deaths per year from those errors. When I'm in the pharmacy picking up my deliveries I regularly hear a pharmacist on the phone with a doctor explaining to the doctor that the drugs he's prescribed are contraindicated in the combination he prescribed. So thankfully a smart pharmacist is preventing some medical errors that could have had a negative outcome.

I've lived it for 30 years. There are doctors practicing that I wouldn't let pop a pimp on my ass. Trying to watch a doctors reconsile patients medication on discharge is scary. Back when I was in the Navy, my supervising physician diagnosed a patient with a lipoma on his neck. I saw the guy a few days later and it wasn't a lipoma, it was a lymph node, and he had one on his chest and underarm, loss of weight, loss of appetite, night sweats, elevated wbc's with a left shift. An intern should have known the kid had Hodgkins lymphoma. I went to him to let him know I was sending the kid to get a CT and he then said it was a super infection, lol, and ordered me not to send him for a CT. This was the senior squadron physician. I ignored him, saved the kids life and was given a letter of reprimand for insubordination and disobeying an order. Every serious misdiagnosis I saw during that tour was that one doctor. TOTALLY worth it.

Imagine how many bad doctors there'd be without regulation.

I once worked with a surgeon that was so bad, he couldn't get malpractice insurance anymore, so he joined the navy, and because of his years of "experience" he entered service as a full bird captain. When he killed or maimed too many patients in the Navy, they freaking promoted him to the director of surgery, to keep him from seeing patients.

It's always a few really, really bad physicians killing patients in each system.

Chad13762

Go Kart Champion
Soooo....let me get this straight. There are doctors out there that are poorly qualified and who may cause harm by mis-prescribing medications?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Soooo....let me get this straight. There are doctors out there that are poorly qualified and who may cause harm by mis-prescribing medications?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don't have 58 minutes to watch that. What is your point?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Those people are morons.

Actually, they're right and the rest of us are wrong, including me. I choose not to wear one in the car, but you're actually supposed to put on your mask once and remove it when you get home to avoid autoinfecting yourself with a contaminated masks from improper handling.

Just because you don't understand something, doesn't mean it's wrong or that they're morons.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Actually, they're right and the rest of us are wrong, including me. I choose not to wear one in the car, but you're actually supposed to put on your mask once and remove it when you get home to avoid autoinfecting yourself with a contaminated masks from improper handling.

Just because you don't understand something, doesn't mean it's wrong.

I understand it but I don't agree with it. It's not practical to not adjust the mask or have an itch etc. You can at least move it around from the edges. Have you worn a mask when it's 117 degrees outside?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Thank you @jimlloyd40 , you are witness to the corruption and incompetence that is the medical industry.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I understand it but I don't agree with it. It's not practical to not adjust the mask or have an itch etc. You can at least move it around from the edges. Have you worn a mask when it's 117 degrees outside?

It's obvious you didn't understand that, you called them morons. I choose not to do it correctly, but I don't call people morons that do.

I've spent days in MOPP gear and a gas mask in 120 deg weather, so yes, yes I have.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
99% survive the 'contagious' virus so WTF is the point? You want to talk deaths, I'm talking deaths. I know you can't compare car crashes to suicides to medical errors, but if 'one death is too many' then let's get our priorities straight.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
It's obvious you didn't understand that, you called them morons. I choose not to do it correctly, but I don't call people morons that do.

I've spent days in MOPP gear and a gas mask in 120 deg weather, so yes, yes I have.

Nope. I still think they're morons. And once again I understand what is recommended about not touching the mask but it's too impractical. I don't drive right next to someone wearing a mask in the car and observe them but I'll bet that they touch it, move it around etc for comfort. And be honest that's not why they are wearing it in a car while alone. You can grab the bottom edge of the mask to pull it down without touching an area that you would be inhaling from.The bottom edge is well below your chin. And then I see one of the people who are wearing a mask while alone in a car and go into a store by grabbing the handle on the door to enter the store without wearing gloves.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I HAVEN'T WORN A MASK IN 6 MONTHS, I MUST BE A MEDICAL ANOMALY.
My partner at work is double masking. Said he saw people at the hospital doing it. The irrationality over this virus is mind boggling.