GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
That says all we need know about your understanding of the virus that you think this is actually true.
Don't drink coffee, it contains CORONAVIRUS
EdxG68zUEAEWQFJ.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Don't drink coffee, it contains CORONAVIRUS
View attachment 183627

Again, the fact that you don't understand that there are substances that can cause false negatives on almost all instant tests, for any virus, tells me all I need to know about you understanding of testing and medicine.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
But the invisible 'Only' is the message. As you soon as you say 'All Lives Matter' you're downplaying the blacks? It makes no sense.

"All lives matter" is implied, and is unnecessary to expound upon. It serves to do nothing other than attempt to diminish the focus on the issues BLM is raising, and to be contrarian and, quite frankly, an asshole. It's like someone saying "George Floyd needs to breathe," and some asshole following that up with "Everyone needs to breathe."

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
But the invisible 'Only' is the message. As you soon as you say 'All Lives Matter' you're downplaying the blacks? It makes no sense.
There is only one race, the human race. All the color nonsense is a division tactic. Try saying 'White Lives Matter' and see what happens.
'DEFUND THE POLICE' is acceptable, but 'Blue Lives Matter' isn't? Hypocrisy.
'Make America Great Again' is not 'political affiliation.' Even Sleepy Joe wants to 'Build Back Better.' It's the same thing. Wanting greatness for America does not belong to one person or party.
I am all for equality, but that is not what BLM is about.
A guy was beat up for wearing a motorcycle shirt that 'Triumph' because some retard thought it said Trump. That never happened with Obama.
The double standards are staggering.

No, there's an invisible "too" after BLM. Read the constitution. It says all men are created equal, yet that didn't include a whole lot of people. "All" has never meant all in the this country's history. That's why "All lives matter" is just racist BS.

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Let's talk about the 50% accurate COVID tests and 80% false positives.
How about North Carolina over counted by 200,000?
How about Florida getting busted multiplying their numbers by 10?
Oh does this not fit the FEAR NARRATIVE?!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
45526961.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Let's talk about the 50% accurate COVID tests and 80% false positives.
How about North Carolina over counted by 200,000?
How about Florida getting busted multiplying their numbers by 10?
Oh does this not fit the FEAR NARRATIVE?!

Yes, let's talk about Trump's CDC giving emergency approval to dozens of unproven tests.

A couple Florida sites inaccurately reported numbers, then corrected them. What's to talk about?

The only thing we need to know is that accurate surveillance with serology testing puts the number of people that have had Covid to date at less than 6% with 174,000 dead. Are you OK with a few million dead?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Yes, let's talk about Trump's CDC giving emergency approval to dozens of unproven tests.

A couple Florida sites inaccurately reported numbers, then corrected them. What's to talk about?

The only thing we need to know is that accurate surveillance with serology testing puts the number of people that have had Covid to date at less than 6% with 174,000 dead. Are you OK with a few million dead?
Medical errors are a leading cause of death. Are you ok with being a murderer?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
THIS JUST IN-
Medical errors kill 250k to 440k per year in the US.
Literally more than the coronavirus!!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Medical errors are a leading cause of death. Are you ok with being a murderer?

And a small percentage of providers and nurses account the a majority of the errors.

I notice you quickly deflected from Trump's FDA and CDC bungling testing and approving tests that are so widely inaccurate.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
And a small percentage of providers and nurses account the a majority of the errors.

I notice you quickly deflected from Trump's FDA and CDC bungling testing and approving tests that are so widely inaccurate.

Even if it's a small percentage of providers and nurses it doesn't change the number of deaths per year from those errors. When I'm in the pharmacy picking up my deliveries I regularly hear a pharmacist on the phone with a doctor explaining to the doctor that the drugs he's prescribed are contraindicated in the combination he prescribed. So thankfully a smart pharmacist is preventing some medical errors that could have had a negative outcome.